Pregnancy pt. 3

~6 months pregnant...~

You and Jimin were sitting at home, watching a movie...when suddenly you felt kicking in your stomach...you smiled and giggled a bit...

"You okay over there Hun?" Jimin asks...

"Of course, our little girl is kicking..." You said excitedly...

He scooted over to you and and placed his hand onto your stomach where you felt her kick...Jimin smiled as he felt the kick from his future child...

"Hi baby girl...it's your appa...you'll be here anytime now...we'll love and take care of you..." He whispered to your stomach...

You smiled as his kissed your belly...he sat up and looked into your eyes...he leaned in a kissed you on the lips...you kissed back and smiled sometime during the kiss...

"I'm so excited babe..." You said...

"I am too Jagiya...our little Park will be here soon...I can't stop thinking about it..." Jimin smiled...

You giggled at him a little and he sat down on the couch and you laid your head on his lap and he caressed your hair gently...whenever he does this it makes you feel sleepy...

"You tired Jagi?" Jimin asks...

You nodded your head...you looked at the time and saw it was about 9 p.m., you both got up and headed upstairs, laid in bed...

Jimin pulled you closer to him and you turned around and faced him...

"I love you..." You said...

"I love you too..." He smiled

You then closed you eyes...and fell asleep...once Jimin heard you snoring quietly he then closed his eyes and fell asleep...

~Sorry if this one is really short...I'm going to try and make it a bit longer in the next one which will be started after this is published...but I hoped you enjoyed it...

BYE!~