Murdered by a Demon

~Warning: This will have some smut in it, if you wish not to see that part then I suggest skipping this chapter...anyways...I hope you enjoy!~

You were standing in the kitchen, washing some dishes from the night before...you had a party last night with your best friend Jimin and some of his and your friends...you were listening to music while doing the dishes so you couldn't get distracted...but suddenly one of your hands was pulled behind your back, and a hand covered your mouth to prevent anyone hearing you scream...

"Who the hell are you?" You yelled in their hand...

"Shh...it's okay sweetie, it's just Jimin...your little mochi..." Jimin chuckled evilly

"J-Jimin...what's going on?" You were scared...

Suddenly you were thrown onto a chair in the dining room...you groaned in pain as he came up behind you and put his hand under your chin...forcing you to look up at him...you winced as he had almost a tight grip on your neck...

"Jimin? What's gotten into you?" You were scared...

"Oh baby girl...the names no longer Jimin for now, call me master..." He then smirked evilly...

He then stood you up and then grabbed you by the throat, not to tight, but just enough to where you feel like he's choking you...

"J-Jimin... you're hurting me!" You tried to yell but struggled...

He suddenly took his free hand and started taking off your clothes...piece by piece until you were completely naked...you were embarrassed...he then started to take off his clothes quickly...you were scared, this was your first time so you were scared...then suddenly you felt a stinging pain in your core...you screamed out as he thrusts into you...he didn't stop to let you adjust to his size...

You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer to you...you moaned loudly as the pain slowly turned into pleasure...he smirked and kissed you...you surprisingly kissed back and you felt your climax getting closer...which makes you bury your fingers into his hair...his grip still on your neck...when he felt your walls tightening he suddenly made his grip tighter, breaking some skin...you were paralyzed for a few minutes as the pain in your neck subsided...

"M-Master, I'm s-so close!" You yelled...

"Let it go for me baby girl..." He said with a husky voice...

You came around his member, after a few more thrusts he then came inside you...you then felt the pain in your neck fade away, but you felt extremely weak...he saw your eyes change from brown to a really light blue just like his...he smirked and pulled out from your core which made you wince...

"Y/n, I'm sorry for being really rough to you..." Jimin said with a guilty looked on his face...

"It's okay Jimin...but what's gotten into you?" You asked...

"After I found out Jungkook was a demon, I haven't been like myself at all..." Jimin explained...

You looked at him with a shocked but tired look...he then picked you up gently and carried you to your room...he laid down on the bed and laid you down next to him...

"Y/N...I love you so much...I just don't wanna hurt you..." Jimin looked into your eyes...

"Awe~ I love you too..." You smiled weakly...

He pulled you close...

"Night, Jagiya..." Jimin whispered...

"Night, jagi..." You replied...

And with that said...you both fell asleep...

~THE END...~