Wildest Dreams (R18+)

You were sitting on your bed at home, scrolling through your texts messages...specifically one person...your crush, Park Jimin...

You've been friends with him since you first met him...when yours and his parents met and became close friends...around when you guys were in 3rd grade, you started developing a crush on him...now you both are in college and you still haven't told him...but what you didn't know is that he liked you back as much as you like him...

It was getting dark outside, so you decided to go take a shower, put on some pajamas and climb into bed and then fall asleep...

~Dreaming:

You were laying on your bed, scrolling through social media...when suddenly you heard your front door being opened...you looked into the living room and see Jimin standing there, looking at you...

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" You asked him...

"Y/N...I can't control myself anymore..." Jimin suddenly walked into your room and hovered above you...

You suddenly then felt his lips on your neck...when he nipped a bit, you moaned a bit out loud...

"J-Jimin...s-stop...AH!" You moaned loudly as he found your sweet spot on your neck...

Suddenly he took off his clothes and then yours...

Sudden dream stop...~

You woke up with sweat running down your face...you looked around to see if Jimin in the house, and luckily he wasn't...you then started panicking a bit after the dream...but calmed down after about 5 minutes...

You then decided to call Jimin...you didn't expect him to pick up since it was 4 a.m and he's probably asleep...but he picks up...

"Y/N? Why are you calling me this late at night?" Jimin asks...

"Jimin...I had a dream...I really don't wanna say it was about...but can you come over around 9 p.m. tomorrow? I need to talk to you about something..." You explained...

"Yeah sure thing...I need to talk to you about something to..." Jimin replied...

"Okay, see you then..." You smiled...

"Okay, night Y/n..." Jimin says then hangs up...

You put your phone down and started to fall asleep again...and woke up around 11 a.m. and got everything set up for Jimin to come over this evening...

~8:59 p.m...~

You got everything finished in time when you heard the doorbell ring...you opened it up and Jimin came in...

"Hey Y/N...how are you?" Jimin asked...

"I'm doing okay I guess..." You replied shyly...

Jimin came in and sat down on the couch...

"Would you like something to drink?" You asked Jimin...

"Water please..." Jimin replied...

You left and went to grab a bottle of water for Jimin...you then sat down once you handed him the water bottle...

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jimin asked...

"W-Well...you see...we've been friends for a while now and I never got to confess my feelings for you...but gosh dang it Jimin!! I can't because I get so freaking shy around you I tense up...your so attractive I just wanna kiss those lips of yours..." You confessed...feeling a bit embarrassed after your confession...

"Y/N...I feel the same way...but the thing is...I want you so badly right now...I wanna take you down...I can't control myself anymore...so please let me do this...I'll take it slow since it's your first time...I know you want me as well Y/N...so please?" Jimin said...

You were shocked but you slowly nodded your head yes...he slowly leaned in and kissed you on the lips...you slowly kissed back...he suddenly pinned you down and kissed you passionately...he slowly left your lips and went down to your neck...he kissed and sucked at your skin...leaving hickeys on you...

He left your neck and went back up to your lips...kissing you passionately once again...you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck...he then picked you up and carried you to your bedroom...still kissing you...he opened the door and kicked it shut once he got inside...he gently placed you down on the bed...he continued kissing you...but it got more rough...he stood up and pulled you up with him...

"I want to only pleasure you, no need to pleasure me...since it's your first time..." Jimin smiled slightly...

He then took off his shirt, and pants...only leaving himself in boxers...you were wearing a pair of black shorts, a black bra and a black spaghetti strap tank top...he pulled the straps of the tank top and popped them a bit...he then pulled the straps off your shoulder and dropped the tank top on the floor...then took off your bra...

You looked at him...slightly embarrassed...you covered your upper body...he took your hands away from your body and smirked...

"No need to hide baby girl...you're beautiful..." Jimin smiled...

He then slowly slid off your shorts and panties...he then pushed you slowly towards the bed to where you were sitting on the edge...he then spread your legs wide and smirked...

"Well look at this...already wet for your daddy..." Jimin smirked...

He then stuck his head in between your legs and stuck his tongue in your core...you moaned loudly as his tongue swirled around your core...you grabbed onto his hair bringing him closer...you felt him smile a bit...then you felt something in your stomach...

"Oh god! J-Jimin...I'm so close!" You moaned louder...

He then pulled away just as you were about to climax...you whined as the emptiness fills your lower region...

He then pinned you on the bed...he got up and grabbed a condom from his back pocket of his jeans and rips the packet with his teeth...he put it on his member and positioned himself in between your legs...

"You ready?" Jimin asked...

All you could do was nod your head...he then slowly entered you...you screamed out in pain, he then leaned towards your face and kissed you on the lips...he stayed in place once he was fully inside you, to let you adjust to his size...

"Y-You can move Jimin..." You informed...

Jimin then slowly moved his hips slowly...you moaned loudly...you then moved your hands down his back...probably leaving scratches since Jimin winces a bit when you do that...he started pounding faster into you...your moans got louder and louder...he smirked at your moans...knowing he's making you feel good...then you felt your stomach tightening again...

"J-Jimin! I'm getting close again...please let me cum..." You begged him...

"Let it go princess..." Jimin groaned...

You moaned as loud as you can and released all over his member...you felt weak but rid out your high...Jimin then released and also rid out his high...he pulled out of you and took off the condom, tying it and throwing it away...he then laid down next to you and held you close...

" I love you Y/N...be mine?" Jimin asked...

"I love you too...and yes...I would love to be yours..." You replied extremely tired...

And with that said...you both fell asleep in each other's arms...

~THE END...~