Love is Not Over

You were laying in the hospital bed, waiting to be prepped for surgery...what for?

~Flashback a few minutes ago...

You were sitting at your desk talking with your best friend Jimin on Skype...when suddenly you felt a pain in your chest...you grabbed at your chest lightly...

"You ok?" Jimin asked...

"Yeah...just chest pains that's all..." You replied with a slight grunt...

Jimin noticed that your face was flushed and realized something is wrong...he then saw you pass out in the chair...

"Y/N!?" Jimin called out...

He quickly called an ambulance to your house, he quickly got up and put on his shoes and jacket and ran out the door towards your place...

He finally got to your house and saw the ambulance in front of your apartment complex...he slowed down a bit and got in the ambulance once they got you inside...they started making their way towards the hospital...Jimin watched as they got you on some oxygen and on an IV...

"I don't want to lose you...not now...not never..." He whispered to himself...

They finally arrived at the hospital and Jimin hopped out and went inside to the waiting room...the paramedics wheeled you into urgent care...Jimin checked you in and waited in the waiting room...

"Park Jimin?" A nurse called out...

Jimin got up and went to the nurse...the nurse told him to follow...

"So Y/N...is in a stable condition at the moment...but we're sad to say she does have a bad heart...and we don't have a heart donor to save her..." The nurse said...

"Let me talk with her..." Jimin said...

Jimin arrived with the nurse to your room...he walked in and saw you had a oxygen nasal cannula mask on, with a heart monitor...he saw how much pain you were in when he saw you clench your chest...

"Y/N...if you can hear me...please say something..." Jimin whispered as he sat down next to the bed in a chair

"Jimin...I don't know what to do...I may die if I don't get a donor in time..." You whispered...

"Y/N...I want you to live for me..." Jimin said...

You knew exactly what he meant by that...

"Jimin...you can't give me your heart...I want you to stay with me as long as you can..." You started tearing up...

"Y/N...please...for me?" Jimin kept begging...

"Jimin...I just don't want to lose you..." You said once again...

"Well you technically won't lose me...you have me inside of you...even if I'm gone..." Jimin finally says...

The doctor comes in and sits down...

"Well, we're willing to do the surgery...luckily we have a donor to help...and he still has a good heart..." The doctor says...

"Well...me and Jimin were just talking about it and..." You started...

"No need for Jimin to give his life away for you...we already have a donor heart ready..." The doctor smiled a bit...

Jimin smiled and gently hugged you...

Flashback end...~

"So are you ready for surgery Y/N?" The doctor asks...

You nodded and the doctor called a nurse in with anesthetic...

"Jimin...if I don't survive...I just want to say that I love you very much..." You said...

"I love you too Y/N..." He smiled...

The nurse put the needle with anesthetic in and injected it in your body...

Jimin walked over and held your hand tightly...he smiled at you one last time before you were asleep...

"We'll be out in about 4 hours or so..." The nurse informed Jimin...

He nodded his head and sat down as they rolled you out for surgery...

"Please god...let her survive..." He prayed...

~5 hours later~

Jimin looked up and saw you being rolled in from surgery...he stood up and looked up at the nurse..

"It was successful...don't worry..." she whispered...

He sighed in relief and quietly thanked the nurse...he sat down and saw the stitches on your chest...

"J-Jimin..." You whispered almost in pain...

"Shh it's ok..." Jimin calmed you down...

You calmed down and laid back on the bed and rested...

~Extended ending...

After about two weeks or so they finally finished all the therapy and treatments and released you for the hospital...you were happy and healthy...living with Jimin...at one point you were BF and GF...~

THE END