I need you tonight

Imma just point out that this seems more of a strangeiron fanfic than ironstrange... just saying...
hope you enjoy either way though😊

"Come sit with me" Stephen grabbed his boyfriend by the hand and made some space in the couch he was currently sitting at.

The night was clear with a crescent moon and a few stars out in the sky.

Stephen places his other hand on top of Tony's and looked at him in astonishment. He was so pretty, so handsome, so gorgeous the most beautiful man alive. Stephen had never felt about a man like this he felt so much love.

"What is it?" Tony asked as Stephens smile started to fade. "Nothing, you are just so beautiful I could look at you all night and discover something new of you. I could look at you all night and never get bored of seeing the same portrait because you, my love, are a piece of art. You are the bright side of the moon. You have brightened up my days, which is why im so thankful I met you. You Tony Stark make me cry and laugh all at the same time. Which is why I love you. And I'll never stop telling it to you. I will care for you and love you and, I can't even find words to describe how amazing you are. You are all I need and I need you tonight, tonight is the night."

Tony was in legit tears. Yes these two have been dating for a while now, but why the sudden confession? This was the question of the day for sure.

They remained in silence and Stephen wiped Tony's tears and cupped his face into his shaky hands. "I will always love you, don't you forget that, now I hope you feel the same." Stephen said as he lifted from the couch and transformed the whole room in a much more brighter place. Tony's eyes widen as the place was covered in gold and red colored walls. Stephen got down on one knee and lifted his face to tony. Tony held his hands to his face.

"Omg" Tony mumbled in his hands.

"My love, my Tony Stark, will you make the even happier than what I already am by marrying me?"

Stephen was nervous. The thought of rejection haunted his mind, the thought of messing up or going to fast or too far was outrageous. This mind was killing him but he loved Tony and this was it.

Tony began to shout in excitement he always wanted to be with Stephen, forever and now they were getting married. This was amazing.

"YES!" Tony managed to get out through all those tears and definitely not of sadness but of joy. Stephen quickly got up and hugged his now fiancé. He grabbed the diamond ring and placed it on Tony's middle finger and kissed him into a very passionate kiss.

"I told you I needed you tonight." Tony giggled and hugged Stephen even tighter. Stephen opened a portal to the room they were in and tony start to admire the ring and hugged Stephen once more. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Stephen awed at the view. "You are cute, you know that right?" "Yes, but you're better." Stephen gave tony a peck on the lips and they went to bed.

Tony just couldn't wait for their wedding.