Roomates of the stars

Stephen and Tony are two complete strangers to each other who ended up in the same college. Tony ends up as Stephen's roommate and together they learn to accept each other through their similarities and differences.
•t•
I was walking down the halls filled with dorms until eventually, i'd find mine. I was told that my roommate would be waiting for me inside since he had already checked in. I was filled with tiny bits of excitement. I went up to the door 144. I didn't know why all of a sudden I started to feel nervous but I knocked on the door.

•s•
I heard knocking on the door, it must be my roommate. As of right now, I could tell that this child was going to clumsy, late, and party kid. Maybe smart but the chances we're a little low. I went up to the door and opened it. I knew it. It's a dude. He's a bit cute. Gosh, I needed to stop. I'm not the type of dude who is going to help others just because I want to, nope not me. I was taught to care for myself and when it came down to the studies you had to be selfish, or else.

He was shy, kinda. His cheeks flustered pink which made him cuter. Damn, what am I doing. I let him in after staring at him and all he would do was wave and blabber about who he was and that apparently I was his roommate. I sit back on my bed.

The only good thing about these dorms were the fact that they contained two beds, but as I kept looking at this Tony, I kinda kept regretting that. As I sit on my bed, I notice tony looking for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"Huh? Oh i have been working on this project and I'm looking for some nanotech."

"I see, do you want any help?"

"Sure, if it's not a bother."

Damn, he's too sweet, I can't.

We looked for this tiny tiny piece of technology the whole morning, since this was our first day we got to be in our dorms for more time. We eventually found it.

"Thanks a million Stephen."

"Yea it was nothing, your welcome."

I looked back at my bed which had my books and my relics. I grabbed them before Tony started to question about them, but it was too late. Tony was already questioning my 'weird looking' necklace.

"Woah! That's so cool. What is it?"

I simply rolled my eyes and smiled so I wouldn't seem rude to the child.

"It's a relic, from where I came from, masters of mystic arts, each get one yet I get two. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I'm the best."

I don't know what happened to me, was I b-bragging to the mechanic!? Disgusting.

I could just hear him giggle. I felt a shiver through my body.

"Can I touch it?"

He pointed to my necklace, I was a bit nervous since it did contain one of the infinity stones.

"Sure."

"What is it called?"

"Bold of you to assume it has a name"

He seemed a little triggered.

"Just kidding, it called the eye of agamotto."

"Oh cool."

"It contains one of the infinity stones. Anyways, want to see my favorite one."

"Yes, but quick question."

"Yea?"

"Which infinity stone is it?"

"Time."