Even hurt-

Hey hey, today's one shot has been inspired by one of you, thanks for the idea, this one's for you Sherlock_Stark_

"Alright does everyone understand what they are going to be doing?" Cap said, finally looking up from the monitor.

Everyone nodded.

A few weeks ago, Stephen was finally added to the team, officially and it felt good.

"Alright then let's go." Cap had finished off, all getting ready for their mission.

"Cap?" Stephen said, getting used to, all of this.

"Yeah?"

"We could just use my portals if you'd like." Stephen although was very powerfully, he was very soft, gentle and kind.

Which drove Tony crazy.

Tony had known Stephen since their childhood burn never really became best friends with him til recently.

Although cap liked the idea of the portals, it was necessary he rejected it.

"I'm sorry Stephen but not today, I'd love to use them, they'd seem so helpful, but anything could happen and we need the jet."

"It's fine, but allow me to transport you all to the jet." As said before, Stephen and his manners were always first.

He motioned his hands in such a weird way that the rest of the Avengers were actually curious now.

Then he moved one hand along with his sling ring, in a circular motion and the other stayed back, eventually creating the orange sparks.

"Oh thank you strange." Cap replied and allowed the crew to use the portals even if it was to get to the jet.

Tony was so amazed at the wizard that he proposed to himself, he'd always take care of him.

"No problem."

As the crew was now on the jet, they headed to the location, apparently aliens were the issue today.

Strange had quite the experience with outer-dimensional creatures but today he seemed a bit distracted.

"It's the Chitauri, Steve." Nat commented.

"The Chitauri?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah these extraterrestrial creatures, known for their shapeshifting skills." Tony answered.

"I've dealt with aliens in the pasts but not these."

"We'll get ready for the time of your life." Tony winked.

Stephen have him a side smirk

"Alright, follow me I'll explain everything on our way there." Steve said getting off the jet and off to the ground.

Nat followed him behind, Clint being the next one.

Tony proceeded to his suit, Thor got Mjölnir, and the rest of the crew got ready.

Stephen didn't have much to do, so he made sure that the cloak of levitation was alright and the eye of agamotto, and his sling ring-

As Stephen stepped out the jet, the Chitauri were already creating destruction.

Thirty minutes later

"Hey watch out!" Nat yelled.

Banner soon turned into this green friend, roaring and smashing the creatures.

Thor came in with Mjölnir, creating lighting.

Clint was shooting his arrows killing the shapeshifters one by one.