My inner demons

Warning: contains angst, demons, and anxiety. Hope you guys enjoy and also remember that request are open. 😊

Stephen strange had major issues when it came to relationships. The last one he had been in didn't end well. He ended up murdering the person, but this was practically normal to him, and it was all thanks to the voices in his head.

He disliked not being able to keep the person that he loved, alive, it killed him every time when he would realize he had already killed them. Did strange want to do this? No of course not but did he have a choice? Nope.

Every night he'd end up vomiting in the restroom due to the demon's horrible habits. They'd force him to do the worst stuff and Stephen wasn't strong  enough to resist. These demons would make him eat certain things such as dead animals' guts and shit and every time he would gag. I mean who wouldn't.

All of this was torture of course but did the demons care? Of course not. Stephen was the host for the demons and they wanted him to suffer the reason is unknown, these things are not shared with me since I am indeed the youngest.

Now you are probably wondering who is this who is narrating or in other words, talking, I am the youngest as mentioned before but a little twist, I am one of the three demons. Don't get me wrong I love being a demon, most of the time but my brothers have taken it way too far with this dude, I mean look a him, he's practically dead and lonely, we should just kill him and end his miserable life. But that's not why I'm here, I'm here to fix this.

Demons are known for sucking up the energy of the host just like viruses do but I don't like the sound of that which is why I decided to leave Stephen's body and go fetch for someone else. At that very moment though, I thought that I could probably get someone for this dude. That's when it came to me, if he already was with a girl then why not try with a boy. Then I saw him, his soulmate.

As a demon, it's not normal for me to go towards love, but we'll make an exception. For the sake of Stephen strange. I grabbed the guy that went by the name of Tony Stark and grabbed him by the collar, we demons are in a way invisible, so he seemed a bit strange in public but I didn't care. I had my mind on a goal and I was gonna reach it, to get Stephen and Tony together.

Tony was pretty confused, he didn't complain, he knew whatever was happening in this moment was going to be better than what has been happening to him currently. By the moment that tony entered the place I was dragging him to, and his eyes widen, either one of two reasons. One, I finally let go of him or Two, he had just seen the most beautiful man of his life. Despite the fact that Stephen was covered in some type of substance my two other brothers had covered him in, he managed to pull out his charm without trying. I guess Stephen was just a pretty man.

"Omg, i am terribly sorry!" Stephen was flustered. He didn't expect any visits.

"No no it's ok, um do you need any help?" Tony asked covered in compassion. "No no I'll be fine, but please for your safety get away from me, I don't want to hurt you...?" Stephen was little confused. His mind was full of things like how did he get in? Why is he so attractive? What was his name? What led him to the sanctum?

"Um why? Are you hurt? I can help i just need you to talk to me." Tony was worried for this man.

"Why are you here, helping me? I'm a stranger to you and who could possibly end your life, why am I your sudden concern?" Stephen didn't intend to be rude he just didn't want to kill anyone else.

"I-I don't know.. all I know is that I want to help you." Stephen understood what this mans intentions were. "What's your name?" "Tony, you?" "Stephen" "so are you ready to talk to me?" Stephen nodded.

As a demon, I am not really into love, but theses two were definitely made for each other. So to make this long story short, Stephen talked to Tony and explained to him the "voices" in his head that led him to certain actions and tony understood him. They got close and blah, blah, blah and now they're dating! How happy.

Well thats my story hoped you enjoyed. And remember, not all demons are evil 😈