The safest place to hide

Something to know is that you're not alone, and that feeling is normal. It's best to know you have someone around you and someone you can count on, than nothing. Sometimes the best thing to do is hide and that is ok. That is what Stephen has been doing all his life. Nothing felt better then finding the safest place to hide. Stephen wasn't there all the way, he still hadn't found the person but he had found the place.

He felt lonely because there was no love in his life. His family was gone, his job was gone, his riches all gone, even his dog was gone too. But his positive attitude towards it all wasn't going by taken away from anyone. He knew tony, they had met and talked but tony had a lot going on and he didn't want to put that on Stephen's shoulders.

Sometimes tony would go to the park and he'd find Stephen admiring the view.

"hey wizard."

Tony had such a great smile, such peace, such kindness. Tony was someone to die for he was the best of the best he was the one that can be lost.

"hey tiny"

Tony went and sat next to Stephen. He sighed softly, then noticing and appreciating the sunset. A picture of pink, purples, oranges and golden yellow colors filled the sky. Tony loved how the sun rays reflection shined on Stephens's face.

Tony knew his past but he admired how happy he was despite everything that had happened to him. His lost everything but his express showed all the opposite. He knew one thing, that was the love of his life, even if he had not said anything.

"Isn't it beautiful? The sun rays and the colors, the cool breeze and everything peaceful."

"Yea"

"You know the best part?"

"What is it?"

"Having to spend it with you, you are an amazing person, so delicate and pretty, your smile, your eyes even you curly hair, they're to die for."

Stephen's eyes shined to Tony when he looked up to him. He felt his cheeks turn a pink color and his face got warm.

"Tonight, I figured that this is the safest place to hide, but you are the safest person to live with."

"You know, I've always been in love with you. You give me the best that I can wish for, everything I've ever visualized is you. And I'm glad that this night you feel the same." Tony said as he got closer and closer to Stephen.

When tony was only a few inches away from the wizards lips, he asked "May I?" He didn't want to be rude and kiss him like nothing. Tony wasn't that type of dude. "You may." Stephen completes the few inches they were apart and shared a kiss so deep. Deeper than the ocean itself. Brighter than the sun. Stronger than the wind. It was so passionate it could even define the word romance.

They didn't expect the moment to end, but the greatest things always end so soon. "Thank you." Stephe said as they parted from each other.

"Why?"

"Because I found you and you accepted me."

"I love you"