Time, not so long ago

We were just kids when we fell in love,
Not even conscious of what we felt,
We felt connected through a series of hugs and kisses,
Not even time could separate us apart,
Until now,
Now my other half leaves me to the other side of the world,
My only hope is to see him again,
I can only hope,
that fate will unite the love we once had.

Tony's POV

I was at home, focusing on the multitudes of homework Mr.Parker had given to us.

In all honesty, I would much more prefer jump off a cliff, bu tits just simple calculus, can't take that long.

in the middle of my work, I get a severe headache. I groan in frustration wanting to throw the tv out the window.

I close my eyes, sitting back down again.

I narrow my eyebrows

I sigh, then see it, though I have my eyes closed, I see it,

"strange..."

I try to focus on the image in my head.

My eyes widen, it's Stephen

"...and then I saw it, my middle school crush, my ex."

I was on the phone with pepper explaining what I had seen. I was that amazed

"that's so cool!" pepper said feeling good for me but was she supposed to feel that way?

"But why is he on my mind all of a sudden?"

"wait why did you guys break up?" pep asked.

"We didn't want to, we were, in a way, forced. He had to leave someplace, but damn was he pretty."

"how come I didn't know about this until now."
Pepper said, raising her brow on the other side of the phone.

" I don't really know, I think we wanted to keep it between us."

"oh, I see how it is."

"it doesn't really matter since we're not together anymore."

"But If you guys ended it because of distance, then you should still feel something at least a little bit, right?"

" I mean I was sad but over the time I've forgotten. Pep it's been 2 years. I don't know maybe we could try, but it's not guaranteed he'll feel the same" I said looking down.

"Tony you should try, just like you said there might be a possibility, you'll never know until you try, he's on your head for a reason don't let him get away." pepper said boosting up my confidence.

"you are right pep thank you so much, I think I may have his phone number still saved in my phone." I started scrolling down until I got to the last contact on my contacts list.

"Found it," I said still acknowledging pepper on the line.

"good"

"aw it has hearts and flowers?" I blushed.

"that's so cute, wait, flowers?"

"oh right! He liked flowers." I said blushing at his name.

My headache started to narrow down as I talked about him.

"pep, it's as if I've fallen for him all over again, and i'm only looking at his name."

" I can already imagine you melting once you see him again." pepper joked

"well maybe, but I'm still hesitant to call him," I said still looking at his name on my contact list.

"just do it, he must still remember you." pepper encouraged me.