Family vacation: pain

The sunset was beautiful, it was such a magical view. The colors pink, golden yellow, and purple stood out to Tony. Peter and Harley were lying on their dads laps and they stared at the sunset, and there was nothing to disrupt them. After the moment was over, stephen carried Harley to the car and Tony got Peter, it was getting windy and it was time to go.

There was sand all over the kids, stephen used his magic to clean them off. Tony showered first, after stephen cleaned off the kids, afterwards Peter and Harley, practically passed out on the bed. Stephen chuckled then went into the bathroom, "could you hurry up Tony? You've been there for thirty minutes!!" "ok ok i'll get out." then he stopped. "Uh, could you pass me a towel, please?" stephen rolled his eyes playfully and watched tony get out the shower.

After Tony got out the shower, he got dressed and checked on the boys. They were asleep, one on top of the other, they looked cute. They were so small and the cheeks flushed pink and they were sweating due to the warm climate. Tony turned off the tv in the room and switched off the lights, and slightly closed the door.

"Hm, the kids are asleep, but why weren't you?" "Well if you haven't noticed I just got out of the shower." Stephen chuckled at Tony's stupidness. "Well no shit, im asking why y-you, w-why you h-haven't uh-" Tony couldn't talk, not while looking at Stephen. Stephen was changing but to tony it seemed something completely different.

"Uh honey? Are you ok?" Tony's cheeks flustered red. "Y-yea why you ask?" "Have you seen yourself?" Stephen smirks at tony, with the towel around his waist, slowly coming off.

"Uh Uh.." Tony is speechless so he just decides to go with the flow. "Oh come at it honey, you know you want it." Ok he's done it now. Tony eventually gave in and followed Stephen to their bed. It was gonna be a long night for these two.

_a few moments later_

"Shh honey, you don't want our children hearing us now do you?" Stephen had always been top and he was planning on keeping it that way, plus tony was pregnant, it was only the right thing to do. Tony couldn't help but moan, and thankfully, Stephen didn't have his 'toys' with him or this story would have had another ending. They were both covered in sweat and cum and they were painting hard. Stephen pulled out of tony after thrusting the hell out of him. Stephen spooned tony and brought him closer to him. They both fell asleep.

The next morning, Stephen woke up first, he showered and woke tony to shower too. In the kitchen they found two hungry tigers ready to devour some food. "Good morning papa! What's on the menu today?" "Oh, someone's polite! Well actually we're going out for breakfast." "Good morning my loves." Tony said coming into the kitchen. Stephen kissed his forehead. "We're going out today!" "Oh, ok I'll go change then, you better too. Tony said punting at all three of them.

Breakfast was yummy delicious. (lol) they went to the fair in Miami which ended up being pretty expensive. Tony didn't get on any rides. Afraid of the effects on his baby. Peter and Harley had the time of their lives. Stephen saw tony rubbing his stomach again. Could it have to do with what happened last night? Nah. All he could remember were Tony's moans in pleasure. Then it came to him. "The Spell!" Stephen said a little too loudly. "Huh?" This caught Tony's attention.

"What spell?" Stephen knew he couldn't get out of this one. "What's wrong? Please tell me. Did something happen at the sanctum?" "No, it's fine really." Stephen tried to wave it off but failed. "If it's so fine then tell me!" Tony's mood was drastically changing. "Ok ok. I used a spell on you. To help with the pain. I was constantly seeing you fighting against yourself with that pain. And I know you said you wanted a 'normal' pregnancy but you are not a woman. And I love you for you and I didn't want to see you suffer something you shouldn't so I was, in a way, helping you." Tony cheered up and hugged Stephen. "Thank you, for caring for me." "Of course honey."

Alright, alright. I did it I updated it and I'm proud. Yeeeee hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out my other book "you belong to me." I've updated that today too. Have a good rest of the day