oh doctor~

So in this one Stephen is a well known doctor, and he hasn't met tony and the accident and the sorcerer supreme stuff haven't happened. Enjoy~

"Sir, you're in for just 3 patients today, meaning you will have the day off after them." Said the assistant lady. Stephen just nodded and went into his office waiting. He waited for about an hour for the first patient who seemed to be a child.

"Hello there, my name's doctor strange, how may I help you?" The child was a young boy. "H-hi my name is Daniel and I feel r-really sick." "Oh no, I assume we better get that fixed don't you think?" "Y-yes" "alright then let's fix this major problem before it gets any worse, ok bud?" "Okay"

Daniel was timid but he had a huge heart and that was nice to hear. After checking in the kid, he gave his mother a prescription and they left. Today seemed pretty chill.

Stephen ended up having another child as a patient, so he quickly attended that one. Soon after, he was expecting his last patient, assuming it was also a child, he went to the lobby and picked them up (not literally tho)

He was surprised when he saw a man. Not just a man, he was beautiful and his caramelized eyes said everything, he was wearing red pants and a really nice jacket and some sunglasses. The attendant gave the doctor the name of his patient. "Tony stark." "Ah yes, that would be me." Tony went up to the doctor gladly.

They were in the room, there was privacy, the door was closed, and being the last patient of the day, this could mean something... these thoughts kept coming through Stephens mind.

"So um how are you feeling?" "Well I do have a device, in my chest, if you don't mind mind I'd like for you to check on it since lately it's been bothering me, they have mentioned to me that you are an excellent doctor so maybe you could help."

"O-oh in your chest you say." "Yep, I think it may be helpful to know the name as well. It's called and arc reactor." "Stephen was hearing everything tony was saying and falling into gaze.

Stephen finally managed to pull up his shirt to check on tony. "Hm well it seems here that you need to keep it at a normal temperature. Maybe you went a day to cold or too, or too uh H-hot." He turned a light shade of red. "Y-yea I see what you mean." They stood there in silence.

-time skip-

They were getting down with their appointment. "Well you're all set" Stephen said smiling with a light blush. "Yea, thank you again doctor strange." "Stephen, please you can call me Stephen." "Yea thanks." Stephen notices how he really didn't want to leave so he asked something, he might regret. Tony was near the door "Tony!."

"Yea..." "will you go out with me, to dinner?" He laughed nervously. He lowered his face, already knowing he was go an get rejected. To his surprise Tony smiled and grabbed his hand . "Oh doctor. Of course I'll go with you. I could even say it was love at first sight. I saw you and said yep, he's mine" Stephen blushes like a lot he was a tomato. Oh how young  the love between these two. After so many dates, the two grew attached to each other and nothing in the world could ever say the opposite nothing could separate them.