I love you 3000

"I love you 3000' those were his last words, my other half, my lover, and beloved husband."

Stephen chocked on tears.

I mean who wouldn't, attending your own husbands funeral because he dies sacrificing himself to save the universe... it wasn't easy, and seeing Tony's body for the last time was definitely not easy.

Before they buried Tony's body, Stephen came closer to his cold dead body and gave it a kiss, knowing it would be the last. Stephen cried even more. Peter comforted Stephen and helped him up, but he refused and was the last to leave the funeral.

He couldn't just sit back and allow his husband to lie there, dead.

Stephen went crazy about the idea that had entered his head, he was determined to revive tony, even if it killed him.

He went to the sanctum and looked for Wong, to see if there was even a possibility to do such a thing.

"Stephen I know, it's hard to lose tony especially like this, but this is obnoxious. You can't be serious. Reviving the dead?! I don't think you're thinking at this point." Wong was concerned for his friend.

"I know and im sorry but I need to try. I need to at least try. I just want to see him again, I just want to-" Stephen started to cry again.

Wong comforted his friend and patted his back. "Stephen go get some rest, I'll see if I find anything near possible but if I don't please promise me you'll stop trying, it's hurting you. I hate seeing you like this." "Thanks Wong." Stephen sniffed and went to his house, to pack some things for himself, he wasn't ready to move to 'their' house yet. It would bring so many memories.

Stephen recovered slowly but never learned to love again except for his son, well 'their' son peter. But he finally learned that things happen for a reason, and maybe we would just have to deal with it. And that's ok.

And we're back to the short ones. yay .
😅 sorry for the sadness i wasn't feeling it today. :(