Shawarma

The iconic duo almost with their three younglings had started to drain from boredom that the only logical solution was to get rid of it.

"Daddy!" Said little Morgan, giving Strange puppy doll eyes.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Cant you just use your necklace and take us somewhere fun!"

"Honey it's not a neck- oh forget it and no it's purposes are fondly to be used for-"

"Blah blah blah blah-" Said Tony the only who  dared to ever shut Stephen up, mainly why they had fallen in love in the first place.

Stephen chuckled as Tony walked by him,
"Morgan dear," started off Tony, "the only place to go is space!"

"Tony don't-" Stephen said, a wreck of a mess no could fix not now.

"DID ANY ONE SAY SPACE!" Peter and Harleys voices harmonized like the beautiful melodies. Just two souls willing to go through the impossible to get their dreams on deck.

With tears almost running down their eyes, they sniffled and proceeded to say.

"Mr- I mean doctor-"

"Peter you know it's fine- right?" Stephen cleared his throat.

"Yeah yeah it's just, never mind that. My point is, if we had a chance to go to Space one more time without getting another moon t being thrown at dad, then maybe just maybe, MORGAN WOULD STOP CRYING FOR 2 MONTHS!"

"what!" Morgan exclaimed.

"Tony is still don't think this is a good idea-"

Tony proceeded to kiss his wizards lips, giving him that grown up look none of the kids could mentally understand. It was so amazing how Tony could convince Stephen like that. And the kids just watched as their parents started at each other.

Morgan would find herself staring at strange hoping he could read her mind. Tony always made sure to tell her, 'it doesn't work like that' holding his pointer finger up.

It was amusing but eventually Stephen agreed, the kids were from another world anyway.

"Fine- under one condition.."

The tension was fierce and lasted for what seemed forever. Nothing compared to Stephen's eyes when he was serious. As if he were in his surgical room again, dimming in on those small, medium or large organs he'd have to work with. After a few sighs, yawns and cries, he said,

"IM GETTING  SHAWARMA AND NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING ANY!"

immediately the crew ran around fetching the delicious meal.

"Woah- woah woah woah, hold it so is everyone going to ignore the fact that I despise such meal, or" Harley demanded.

"Harley, you never like what we like to eat.

Tony soon got an idea, he gave Peter, Morgan and strange the look. It was different from all other looks. This one, he'd smirk and smile at the same time, mixing some twitching in there. Strangely, they knew exactly what he wanted to do.

They all proceeded to kneel in front of the first child, pleading their faces off to eat the food, with only Harleys consent.

"PLEASEEEE" they all said together.

Harley's intend was to kick em all in the face but Tony knew he didn't have a heart of rock, and eventually Harley was convinced.

The family ate the meal in what seemed harmony.

"But hey! I thought we were going to space" Morgan pouted.

"We will, we will." Stephen winked.

Hope you enjoyed todays shorty but a goodie 😂 feel the love! Yeah yeah-
Now if you want more of this one let me know,
As always recommendations are welcome.
Thank you again for reading and commenting it does bring me lots of joy ❤️
Till next time