𝙸𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚃 𝚐𝙰𝚢

Lᴇᴛs sᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ 😏

"Stephen please!"

There he was at the edge of that building.

He was about 30 meters from the ground.

He extends an arm out,

"No! Stay where you are!"

My breathing gets faster and heavier with every second that passes.

"Tony, Now look at me, focus on my eyes."
Stephen says into the phone.

Being on the other line with someone on the edge of a building wasn't easy.

I kept scoffing at the idea that he'd actually jump off.

I had no clue why or what he was doing up there.

"Stephen!"

I noticed tears, he was scared.

He kept talking about other things, things that didn't make sense, like a puzzle.

"NO, Stephen, you stay there, don't you move."

His last words being "Goodbye tony."

My eyes widen, seeing his body lean over, I look away for a couple of instants then get knocked over by a bike rider.

I don't remember much after that, I felt dizzy. I couldn't feel my head. All I knew was that a very great friend, that my friend jumped off that building that day.

After what seemed ages I managed to stand up.

I could only see a body between a multitude of people.

"Please, let me through! That's my friend please!" I begged to make my way through the crowd.

I gasped at the blood knowing he had done it.

Still, I didn't understand why.

I've been in shock ever since.

I sigh as I look down to his grave, why was I the only one that was there, with some other lady.

I looked over, noticing her clothes, I continue to glare, that's it.

"robes" I whisper. knowing that those were the things Stephen wore all the time.

she smiles.

I looked in hysteria, how could she be smiling? why now, and why like this.

she murmured a couple of things, I wasn't paying much of attention so I ignored it.

she walks away.

I sigh, looking away and back, still not believing what I was living. he's dead and there's nothing that can be done about it.

I gulped, looking down at his grave.

"you once told me, that you weren't a hero-"

I smile slightly at the words. Becoming a frown soon after

"there were times where I didn't think you were human, but let me tell you this-"

I wave my hand in disbelief

"-you were the best man, the best human-"

I scoff

"-human being, I've ever known and no one will ever convince me that you told me a lie,"

I get closer and touch the edge of his grave.

"-I was so alone, and I owe you so much."

I sigh deeply, turning my body away from the grave.

then turning it back again.

"one more thing, one more miracle, Stephen, for me"

i gulp

"Don't-

-Be

-Dead"

I sigh once more, turning my head,

"would you do that for me?"

"Just stop it, stop this."

I bit my lip, breathe, feeling all the sad emotions overtaking my body.

I leave the flowers and leave.

At a point in time, I was truly convinced that he would still be alive, he's a wizard, anything, anything could really happen at this point.

but it's been two years-

meaning I went through the five stages of grief.

I denied anything, I denied his death or the fact that he would lie to me.

I grew angry at the fact he was gone, I was doing things to myself, unhealthy, as he would have said.

I start begging, I wanted him back, I wouldn't stop. my mind grew crazy at the fact he wasn't here. bargaining over and over, making deals here and there.

I grew in a stage of depression, not talking to anybody, still sad, eating ice cream, wrapped up in blankets.

and finally, til a year later, I accepted it. he was gone and there was nothing I could have done about it.

over the months, I've moved on, I met someone.

her name is pepper, I'm taking her to dinner tonight, a nice place really.

I have a ring- still not sure if it's what I want to do, I was going to ask Stephen about his opinion, but that's kind of impossible.

Tonight's dinner- I'm no sure how to feel about it, I just hope she accepts me just as I love her.

Hello my peeps, I am more than obsessed with This one shot in particular, I won't spoil it just yet, I want you all to comment if you catches what I did with it, what does it remind you of, I made a bit obvious :) anyway There'll definitely be a part two stay tune for that love you all have a good one <3