y-you cant do this to me

Warning: IF U DONT WANNA CRY DO NOT READ IT unless of course you're really strong and this type of things don't bother you ^^^

3 days ago-

"Tony, what a wonderful name." I blushed

"Oh stop it" tony said massaging his belly.

Yes it's been a couple months, tony was due any second now.

He sighs "I just can't wait for the baby to come out."

"Give it time baby, he'll take his time and when the time is ready we'll be on this couch admiring what we've brought to life"

I could only sense Tony's happiness, he's been waiting to be a father and I'll be there for him no matter what it takes.

Present-

Do I regret those words?

That I would do whatever it took, just to make sure he'd be happy?

But how?

How could you possibly make someone happy when they're gone?

2 days ago-

"Stephen baby- I think it's time."

Tony seemed in pain and I assumed he was, i quickly went over to him, summoning a portal to the hospital.

Christine was there to help us out.

"Contractions these damn contractions, I don't think I can- " tony said with some tears.

"Nono don't say that, I'm here ok" I kissed his temple holding his hand not even minding the tight grips at times.

Present-

Yes I do regret so much of what I said that night,

Instead of saying everything was going to be alright,

I should of thought what could have possibly gone wrong.

Instead i let it pass me like nothing.

1 day ago-

"Push!" The doctor exclaimed with only worry in his eyes.

I could only narrow my eyebrows hoping everything was going to be okay.

Tony groaned, "I-I can't" he said crying more.

"Shh baby look at me, just a couple minutes of hell okay? Just a little more." I wiped his tears.

He nodded grabbing My hand tighter and tighter.

Several minutes later the baby was out, I couldn't do anything else but cry, he was so precious.

I took him in my arms, and held him tight, only to notice from the corner of my eye-

Tony staying still,

The machine went off, beeping faster and faster I knew it was a red alert immediately.

"Doctor Doctor!" I yelled

"Dad, Im afraid he won't make it" the doctor said.

"Tony- tony! Nonononono Tony!" I cried louder, giving the baby to one of the nurses, heading over to my love.

"Y-you can't do this to me, tony please"

Present-

I could tell this as if it happened a couple minutes ago.

I still feel the regret and pain of agony.

Why-

1 day ago (continued)

"There has to be something you can do!" I said furiously almost yelling at the old man.

"I'm sorry Mr. Strange, there's nothing that could be-"

"Don't" i interrupted

"I don't want to hear it."

I looked back at tony, doing everything I could, to give him a pulse of some sort.

Present-

I failed

The one thing I promised to do, keep him safe and I failed.

How could I possibly let him go-

1 day ago-

I gave him all I could, i used my magic and nothing.

Using the time stone would have been a risk I couldn't take, because of the consequences it brought if I used it incorrectly.

"Tony-" I cried louder and louder, noticing all the doctors and nurses exiting the room.

His warm cheeks, now pale and his beautiful eyes now closed eternally.

"My tony- I-I'm sorry."

The baby fell asleep in the hospital crib.

I wasn't worried for him at the moment.

I summoned some flowers, roses, specially picked from the ancient one's used to be garden, and somehow they still bloomed beautifully.

I lifted tony carefully, then laying him down in a bed of roses, each thorn taken out, representing all defects removed.

I wiped my tears.

Present-

Now I'm here, getting ready for a funeral, one in which I hoped I'd never have to go.

I changed my baby, my baby in which I will love just as much as I loved my tony.

The result of Tony's and mine love, our baby.

"I will never forget our love, this baby is proof of it, my love will live and live happily in my heart and up in the heavens. I'll take care of my child just as my love would have wanted me to." I sob at my own words.

Many of our friends were at the funeral. All crying feeling my pain.

I felt the compassion.

After the funeral I went home, carrying my baby sitting on the couch, just as I have finished my love we'd be admiring what we had brought to life-

I couldn't stand the pain, but my baby and I will make it. I know we will

I love you my tony forever and always.

Im not crying you are 😭😭😭