Dance of his

The night was nice and quiet and the moonlight was spectacular. My husband and I were listening to some music all of a sudden he stands up and bring some memories

(Feel free to listen to the song if you'd like)

"Stephen? You okay?" 

Stephen was looking out the window, and awfully quiet.

"Hm?"

Stephen wanted silence but he also wanted to talk to tony, he was confused, wasn't sure of what he wanted anymore.

"You okay? Wanna talk?"

Tony went up to Stephen, wrapping his arms around his waist and then got comfortable at his shoulder. Stephen places his hand on Tony's.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just thinking. About all the things we've been through, and that I love you so much."

Stephen turned Tony around, now facing him. Stephen gave him a smile. Stephen used his magic and played some music. He played you are the reason, he loved this song so much not only for the lyrics but it's meaning. He loved everything it said and he wanted to sing it to tony, but then he remembered something.

When they were a recently joined couple, tony and Stephen enjoyed dancing, especially slow dances. And this song would be perfect to bring these beautiful memories to life, once again.

"Come, would you join me in this dance?"

Stephen was smiling and tony gladly took his hand and then their bodies joined together and Tony's head on Stephen's shoulder. The song was perfect. The moonlight shined perfectly through the window.

They danced and tony almost cried. He hadn't realized he was so into his job, that these little moments were getting lost.

When the song ended, Stephen let go of Tony's hand and then looked at him. They hugged.

"Thank you." Tony said.

"Why?"

"You showed me that you are the most important person in my life. That you are the reason we are together. And yes, I've been too into my job that you have been drifting away from me, but tonight I realize that I don't want that, I want you, I want to stay with you, I need you to see that you are my reason. My reason to live, that's why I love you. I don't ever want to make you feel like you can't come to me, even if I'm busy I'll stop and see what you need, because these past years with you have been amazing. I love you, my Stephen strange, I love you."

Stephen's eyes widen and then teared up.

Stephen grabbed tony, not knowing what to say so he gave him something better. He kissed him, like never before. They parted.

"I love you too."

"I'd climb every mountain,
And swim every ocean,
Just to be with you,
And fix what I've broken."

"Cause I need you to see,
That you are the reason."

Remember no matter what you are going through, you always have someone to look up to. Even if it's yourself, you are worthy of having someone, nobody should be alone.
None of us should feel like they have no one to talk to. Even if you don't see it. There is someone always that will do the impossible to get to you. Remember, you are the reason.

Have a good one my peeps 😊