Family vacation: Peace

Stephen drove and drove and drove, as mentioned before nothing got in their way. The cloak of levitation was in another form, or folded in a way. It took two freaking days to arrive to Miami from New York, so the family was tired.

"Tony, we're here." It was dark outside but there was a slight breeze that felt nice. Stephen could smell the ocean breeze and sand. "Hah, Thais is nice" tony was dizzy from being in a car too long. "We're here? Already." "Well I kinda used my portals to get us here for the last few hours so yes we're here." Stephen smiles nervously. "Just don't tell the kids" tony rolls his eyes and carried peter in his arms and Stephen takes Harley.

Their Resort room was large. "Um tony, how much did this cost you?" "Uh A few thousand I think." "You think!?""yes" the kids were asleep but when they heard the news they woke up. "Omg! Is this ours!?" Harley and peter looked at each other and got out of their dads arms and jumped on the beds. Stephen looked at tony, have him a smile and a kiss. Tony leaned on Stephens chest while looking at heir kids.

"Alright, we are going to sleep until noon! I'm tired." Tony announced. Every one jumped on to bed except for Stephen who was in the bathroom changing and brushing his teeth. The resort room had two separate rooms all in one, one for the boys and the other for Stephen and tony. Tony helped the boys fix their beds and then went to his own room. "Stephen are you here?" "I'm in the bathroom I'll be out shortly." Stephen looked into the mirror noticing bags under his eyes.

Stephen got out of the bathroom and noticed tony already sleeping. Stephen sighs and joins him in bed. "Mm, good night honey." Tony said half asleep. Stephen kissed his forehead and went to sleep.

_the next morning_

"Wake up my darling, you've slept more than enough." Stephen was giving his beloved gentle kisses,waking him up. "Hey, how long did I sleep?" "Until noon just you said. The kids went to the pool, so we have two choices..." Stephen said getting closer to tony, we can either have some time to ourselves or make breakfast together." Tony felt the tension. "That sounds lovely, but what option would you like?" "I mean, the kids and I already ate, I would love our time, but you haven't eaten and I don't like that." "So, if I were to eat something, we'd still have that time?" Stephen nodded.

"Screw that." Tony said and grabbing Stephen and kissing him passionately. The kiss went to a hug and that went into cuddles that went to touching, and finally love.

Tony tossed Stephen on bed and took their clothes off. The day was beautiful but these little moment were for the two of them despite the sun and the beach and the golden sand, Stephen and tony preferred giving it to each other. This was their day.

Pants and moans we heard all other the room. They were tired but they enjoyed it especially Stephen. "That was so good." "Yea, I love you my wizard." Their lips connected once more.

After a few two hours of sleeping and cuddling, Stephen woke up and showered, leaving tony on the bed to shower after him. The boys were inside from the pool and they had fun. They were almost sunburned, if they had stayed a little bit longer and maybe could they have gotten sunburned but the didn't. Stephen is out the shower and now tony is showering. "Harley, peter! Y'all want a snack?!" "Yes!!" They both yelled.

This is the end of this chapter!! Hope y'all enjoyed. Stay toon for more