I cant do this

"I can't do this"

Tony was at the edge of life, literally. He could go to the afterlife, leaving his loved ones behind and finally end his suffering or he could just continue to fight on, but suffer the greatest pain of losing everything. Of course, the first option sounded better, but Tony's arrogant ass said otherwise.

He groaned in pain as he reached for the blade in his abdomen and pulled it out. He felt the cold air touch the bloody and empty wound. He reached for a piece of cloth tying it there, it was red. When he grabbed it, the red cloth started to move, on its own. This scared Tony. It was the cloak of levitation. The cloak eventually calmed down as it sensed nothing harmful in its way. It moved from its current position and reached to Tony's stomach area, seeing the blood the cloak increased the tightness of its grip stopping the blood from flowing.

" I can't do this"

Tony's groan soon turned to a scream. He gasped loudly as he noticed a body, a weak body moving closer and closer to him. It was Stephen. Stephen opened a portal leading to a hospital and picked Tony up bridal style and took him in and placed him on the hospital bed. He then looked at Tony. Damn those eyes we're always his weakness. The very ocean was in his eyes, those waves taking over the light of the sun that also reflected its heat on the sand. The view was beautiful. He turned back to the still-open portal that he had created.

Tony knew exactly what was about to happen.

"n-no, please come back, don't go I want you here. With me don't leave me alone. Stephen!"

Stephen's eyes were getting filled with tears with the voice of Tony begging him to stay but the sake of the universe was at risk. One thing was for sure, Tony was safe and as long as that was true he was going to be happy. It didn't matter to Stephen if he ever lost his life, as long as his Tony was protected. Stephen took the cloak of levitation from Tony's wound then he replicated it into two. He gave the original to Tony and he kept the copy to himself that had the same capacity as the original.

Stephen kissed Tony's cheek then his forehead, then he went to a peck on the lips. Tony loved Stephen, even if he did meet him about 2 hours ago. He loved him. He didn't want him to leave. Tony pulled him into a passionate kiss that was not supposed to happen. Stephen was shocked his eyes closed noticing Tony's tightly shut eyes and blush pink cheeks. He gave in then tony groaned in pain as he felt Stephens hand accidentally touching his wound. "I'm sorry, I should go." "N-no don't leave me, please"    Stephen separates them from their kiss. "I love you." with that Stephen had closed the portal.

" I can't do this"

Stephen had left and left a sobbing tony behind wrapped in a magical cloth. "I love you too." 

A few hours later, Tony had cried himself to sleep. The cloak woke him up then the television caught his attention. It showed an image of kids disappearing in a near high school. Adults went missing through dust, and the elderly left with only leaving a wheelchair. Tony's eyes filled with tears once more, he lied on the hospital bed. He wanted to stand up but the cloak didn't let him. The cloak was much like Stephen, arrogant and bossy which he loved.

"Stephen, I can't do this..."

Tony whispered to himself. Then he whispered himself to the afterlife leaving his cold body there to rest. The cloak covered his body into darkness. With Stephen and Tony, gone, there was only the hope that they meet in the afterlife where they would be happy, together.

Forever.