Beautiful eyes

Tony had been working, a lot. So he decided it was time to go for a walk, he went alone, with a leather jacket and jeans. He had a cup of coffee in his hand and his red sunglasses.

He decided to go to the park and walk, letting the sunshine hit his face. He wanted to forget about everything, he didn't want to know anything, he just wanted it to be himself and nature alone. Many people walked by him, and by many I mean many. But one, just one, caught his eye. This one man was walking across from him. He had beautiful gray hairs on the side of his head, the rest being pitch black.

This was a beautiful man, his skin pale and soft, lips looking kissable as ever. Tony noticed all of this, just by a glance. Tony reacted fast and turned his direction to the man. "Hey." This man was almost shocked, since he was listening to music with his hands in his jackets pockets. He was just gonna ignore him until he saw his face, he was handsome. "Uh hello..." the moment seemed awkward but then tony turned his charm on. "Well hello beautiful, what's your name?" Tony looked at he man with a gazing smile, making him feel comfortable.

"I'm Stephen, Stephen strange. And you must be...."

"oh," Tony said as response, returning back to earth.

"T-Tony tony stark." Well looks like tony had lost his charm. "Well hello, pleased to meet you, Soo..."

" right, um would you like me to take you for some coffee at some point? I-I mean y-you don't have to it's j-just if you want to of course not like it's a-" Stephen shushed tony, grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Yes, I'd love to go with you." Tony was flushed.

They went to a near by coffee shop. Tony had took off his glasses and Stephen rearranged his jacket behind his chair. "I'd like one coffee please."

"I'll have green tea, thank you" the waiter left and got what they wanted. Tony kept looking into Stephen's eyes. He knew it could look creepy but that view, it was just perfect.

It was like the ocean in the pacific or like snow, cold icy and fierce. Or like nice summer blue sky. His eyes also reminded him of the northern lights, beautiful just like him. Tony was definitely falling for him.

"You seem pretty cute when you gaze off." Stephen said, while tony once again falls back to earth.

"Oh," Tony blushes.

"Well, I'm sorry but your eyes their just beautiful. I can compare them to many things but that view, is just wonderful." Stephen blushes and looks at tony.

"That's so sweet, thanks." Stephen looked at tony with amaze.

"You know, I could give you a better look at my eyes at my place." Stephen almost smirked. And tony knew where this was going.

An hour later-

They were both roughly entering Stephen's apartment, kissing roughly and not letting anything in their way, they were most likely gonna end up together anyway but there was that way to put it. They entered Stephen's bedroom. They continued with their night all because of beautiful eyes.

This is something I thought of. Hehehe