𝙸𝚖 𝙽𝚘𝚃 𝚐𝙰𝚢 𝟸

I grab one of my finest suits, fix my hair, put on my shoes.

I look in the mirror one more time, I sigh, grabbing the small box.

taking a good look at it. I start to wonder and think about everything that has happened so far.

I give myself a slight smile, a start to walk out the door.

Stephen's POV

yes, I am alive. surprised much? don't be.

my good friend wong here knows it all.

while being the sorcerer supreme, I was a bit surprised Tony actually believed i was dead, but that isn't important right now.

"wong?"

"yeah?"

"do we know anything about Tony Stark?"

"uh yep, he has a reservation tonight"

there was a slight pause-

"a nice place really."

"Alright, get my suit," I say looking into the wall mirror

"Are you sure about this?

"of course, he'll be delighted to see me, trust me."

Wong shook his head in disbelief.

"if you say so."

"By the way, Stephen, he isn't at the tower anymore-"

"What?" I was astounded.

"Stephen, it's been two years, he's moved on with his life."

I scoff, "What life? I wasn't around-"

"Well you better get to that reservation, you don't want to be late, and please don't make things worse than they already are."

"I won't"

Changes in POV ( honestly don't even know )

in a snap, Stephen was dressed, "Alright Wong I'll be seeing you later."

He nodded.

Stephen was out the door and into the restaurant.

Stephen assumed since this was a reservation and a restaurant, there should be waiters, good assumption, in my opinion, being his first time.

he walked in through those doors, acknowledging the place, looked to one side then the other.

he blabbered out the lobby guy, kept walking, noticing bow ties, he grabbed one out of curiosity.

placed it around his collar, walked by a man spilling his wine, grabbed the cloth, figuring to help, immediately walking away in seconds.

he located a table with a young lady, glasses sitting to her right. A cosmetics bag to her left, he grabbed some black thing, making marks on his skin, assuming to be facial hair. He went ahead and placed the glasses on his face and grabbed a menu or two, and made his way to his target.

"Ah, there he is." He said under his breath.

He looked at him, noticing a couple of things.

Stephen looked at him in skepticism.

where the hell did the goatee go?

Why wasn't it there any more-

Stephen shook his head, trying to ignore the fact that he actually grew it out for him, but that didn't matter.

he walked towards tony,

"why good afternoon sir, is there anything special for tonight planned, hm?"

Stephen tried his best, for sounding professional, it just didn't seem-

"Hello, yes I am planning on proposing."

"o-oh, is that so, anything special in mind. then?"

"uh some wine- yeah yeah"

Tony started to lose the conversation with the 'waiter' and placing his attention on something more important, Pepper.

She came in looking at him, smiling.

Stephen saw this happening right in front of him.

As he was the waiter, it was impossible for him to stay there any longer, so he excused himself, and grabbed that wine.

Now that Tony was alone, he stood up, and grabbed pepper's seat, and waited for her to sit down.

Tony seemed nervous. More than usual.

Looking at her, finally getting over the fact that Stephen had actually passed away, building a new stage in his life, it felt right.

They started their conversation, everything going as planned.

Until the part where Tony was ready to confess what he felt for her, and take out the ring.

"Pepper I- I've never been this deep in love with someone, uh I just love- well the things we've been through together, have been just-"

Tony could barely talk, and to make matters worse, she was giggling, and the waiter came back.

"Alright, sir, what do you think about this one."

"No, please not now."

"Sir I think you might find this-"

Tony looked up, feeling annoyed enough at the waiter.

"No please Don't-" Tony looks up.

"Maybe something like-"

He grew quiet immediately as he recognized those eyes.

He stood up, shocked. Trying to look at him closer. Stephen takes the glasses off, wiping the black marks on his face.

"-Not dead."

Tony feels his breaths get heavier and heavier, every time, his heart racing. He was speechless still not believing what he was seeing.

tony was hurt, he said somethings and then stopped.

"That you let me grief- How"

he paused, "how could you do that? hm?"

He was mad. He slapped his fist on the table looking up at the sorcerer with rage, feeling hurt.

"Um before you do anything you might regret-"

There was a brief moment of silence-

"um one question, let me ask one question-" he looked over at pepper and back to tony

"Are you really gonna keep that?" He snickered afterward.

Pepper scoffs at his question. Almost laughing.

That's it, Tony was done, his temper over the roof.

He grabbed Stephen by the collar.

Dropping both on the ground, with tony on top

Pepper came in between them. And some other restaurant people.

This is it for part two I seriously hope y'all love it as much as I do, it's not exact and in many parts Stephen is ofc, but that's when his inner Sherlock kicks in, anyway there will be part three so stay on the lookout for that. Hope y'all have a good one Love y'all ❤️

PS for those who have seen the Sherlock series just know, it will be different and some things will be turned around, that's just how the world of writing works :3