Lock and key

This is an au :)

In this particular universe locks and keys, were everything. They determined your destiny, they determined your soulmate. Once a woman gave birth, that baby would be given either a key or lock. These choices were anonymous, meaning a boy could end up with a boy and a girl could end up with a girl or just a boy and girl. These locks and keys were all unique and only two would join. But today we are going to taking a look at this beautiful story of two young boys.

Background information ~
Stephen Strange was born on November 18. His parents were Eugene and Beverly Strange.
While Tony stark was born on May 29. His parents were Howard and Maria Stark.
———————————————————————

Tony was a 17-year-old boy who would love the tale of the locks and keys. His mother Maria was the one who was with him every night, as a child. Tony loved the night where his mother would talk to him about how his dad and she got together, how they met. Tony loved the lesson he would learn from his mother's words. Every night she would tell tony that his soulmate would love him. That his soulmate and he would live happily forever. These phrases of his mother would always be conserved in tony's heart, which explains why he loved the tale of the locks and keys so much.

When they meet:
Ones cheeks will flush pink
The other will stutter
One will place their hand on their chest
The other will look into their eyes
One will grab the lock
And the other their key
And they will join them.

Stephen on the other hand never really believed in 'fairytales' Stephen really didn't believe in unconditional love from another person that you've never net before in your life. This was because of his family issues. He has been living with the guilt of his own sister's death. He had dealt with an abusive father and too much of a busy mother. Stephen was the oldest of his siblings, despite the fact that he didn't have to deal with a younger sister, who is now gone, Stephen only had to deal with his younger brother victor.

Stephen and Tony went to the same high school, they haven't met each other. But fate will join them for good.

Tony got out of his house, yes he owned his own home, his parents died a few years back so all the money (billions) from his dad's company came to him since he was an only child. Tony owned about 3 cars for some reason. He drives to school on one of his more luxurious ones.

Stephen walked to school, his family wasn't the wealthiest but they were somewhat happy. Stephen had all the things he needed. Even though Stephen didn't have much, he loved to combine his clothes and look good. Now Stephen owns a treasure, he's a fortunate surgeon and has money. But he doesn't think he's any more by the money, he is humble.

By the time these two reach school, Bruce and Thor were walking down the halls of the school. They looked happy. In this particular school, since keys and locks were so popular but rare in this age, the school would announce and couples fortunate enough to find each other. Thor and Bruce being an example. They walked down the halls connecting their locks and keys together.

Stephen rolled his eyes in annoyance. He was still capable of meeting his soulmate, but it was just stupid. Tony awed at the view. He congratulated Bruce his friend and Thor. "good luck you two!" everyone waved and went to their next class.

When you have a feeling, almost like a raging fire inside of you, that when you know your soulmate is near. And that's all Tony felt at that moment. Tony had gone to walk around the hallways just to feel what it was like to be free. He had been surrounded by so many kids he needed that air. Stephen seemed to have thought the same thing. This behavior is common upon soulmates.

Tony sighed as he walked then he laid his eyes on a young boy. He was leaning on the wall as if be were waiting for him all along. Tony's heart dropped. That fire he felt in him seemed to have ceased when he saw this boy. Who was he anyway? Tony would ask in his mind as If nothing else mattered but his name. Tony figured out that his name was Stephen and fell in love all over again. Stephen caught Tony starting at him. He waved. Tony got closer.

At that very moment, Tony's cheeks flushed pink, just like his mother had told him. Stephen wanted to talk to him but no words seemed to come out. Tony placed his hand on his chest. They then connected their eyes. Stephen grabbed his lock and Tony grabbed his key and all that was left to do was join them. They did so. A great smile formed on Tony's lips. Stephen never thought this was possible. He never believed and his result was a beautiful young boy.

Stephen immediately connected their lips into a lustful kiss and they hugged in each other's arms. They had been waiting for this moment for far too long and finally, they found each other.

They, of course, went down the hallways and all of that but that wasn't important to them as long as they had each other, what could bring them apart?