Your scars are mine

Stephen strange was never so confident about his hands and once in a while he would wear his golden yellow gloves, but when he didn't wear them, it would catch everybody's attention. Especially Tony's.

"Hey Stephen, could you come here for a sec." Stephen was confused but went up to him anyway, he then realized he wasn't wearing his gloves, he gave tony a 'playful' glare and then started to run. Tony chased him, he was surprised he didn't think of Stephen as a runner.

The chase didn't last long, since tony managed to catch Stephen by his waist and gave him a tight hug, keeping him from running any further. "Got you!"

They were panting and sat on the couch. "I just want to see your hands." Stephen looked at him. "I know I know, but why are my hands important to you? They're horrible to look at." Stephen would do anything to make his hands look like they did before but nothing would ever happen to change that and he was sure of it.

"Oh, Stephen, I love your hands and I love when you don't wear your gloves, because it reminds me of how strong you've been, dealing with the insults and internal thoughts of others and the constant pain you've had to deal with and I love that about you." Tony was turning pink. "You're cute." Stephen said ignoring his hands. " I know, so would you do something for a cute person?" Stephen have him the look of confusion. "Yea, i guess." "Good!" Tony said. "Then i want you to not be ashamed of your scars because your scars are mine."

Tony gave Stephen's hands small kisses and held then tight but gentle enough not to hurt them, because of the constant pain. "I love you." Tony said without thinking.

"You what?" Stephen was internally happy but wanted to make sure. "I uh I said that I uh-" Stephen put his finger on Tony's lips stopping him from talking. "I love you too." And they ended the night with a kiss.

Peter entered the room afterwards and smiled knowing that they were happy with each other.

It is short I'm sorry, I've noticed my one shots have gotten shorter over time I don't really know what to do about it but they're out, that's the important thing right? Anyways, if you really like my writing i have started writing another story go check that out its called "you belong to me" and I will continue update here and there and feel free to give any suggestions thanks 😊

~joselyn