Day of love

Yes you've guessed it, it's a Valentine's Day special, if you'd like me to write a very special one just request it in the comments. Hope you enjoy 😊

Stephen did not enjoy Valentine's Day, he thought it was stupid. The idea of bringing flowers and chocolate to a special someone, what was the point of it... this was until he met tony, tony turned his world upside down.

They were sleeping on their bed. Usually Stephen would wake up but this time tony was prepared.

The time was 7:30am tony got out of bed, carefully, to not wake Stephen. The headed to the kitchen to cook as quietly as he could. The headed to the closet which was full of Valentine's Day decorations. After he finished his very special breakfast, he started filling the floors with natural rose petals. They were beautifully bright red and pink colored petals.

Then got some hearts shaped paper and hung them up. He then got ready himself, Stephen would be up very soon and he wanted his Valentine's Day to be special.

Stephen got up from bed noticing tony not there. He sighed and went to the bathroom. He got out and noticed a trail of petals. This caught his attention and followed it, he had completely forgotten about the day of love.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." Tony said coming up to Stephen planting a kiss on his forehead then to his lips. "Oh~ i-it's the day of love today, Tony it's beautiful." Stephen said giving tony a hug. "I love you." The smell of waffles covered in strawberries and whipped cream caught his eye. "You prepared breakfast!" Stephen was excited and Tony saw that.

They ate breakfast, "Mm~ so good, you sure you did this?" Stephen was admired. "Only for you." Tony said placing another piece of a waffle in his mouth.

"I'll be back I need to do something." Stephen said standing up and headed to their bedroom. Stephen was feeling needy, he knew today was the day of love so why not have a little fun with his beloved.

"Tonyyyyyy!" Stephen called from their bedroom. "Coming." Tony replied. He found a half naked Stephen on the bed with petal covering the mattress and some ice cream covered in fudge in Stephens hands. "Oh wow~" Tony said taking his jacket off, "I'm gonna have fun tonight~" "please. I need you." Stephen was desperate for tony.

"So you want me to treat you, how about we take this off." Tony said pointing to Stephens undergarments. Stephen took them off slowly showing off this cock and everything there. "You are just so beautiful, I love you."

Tony kissed his neck and leaving some hickies behind. Tony moved his hands along stephen's body eventually making it to his stomach where he massaged his abs, Stephen would let a couple of small moans escape his mouth.

Tony made it to the part where he would begin to remove his clothes and tease Stephen.

Tony started to pump up and down Stephen and he gasped loudly. After a while he started to add in some fingers. He added some lube on his index finger and shoved it in Stephen pinning him to the bed and kissing roughly. Stephen moaned in the kiss. After finger fucking and prepping Stephen, tony made it clear it was time to make Stephen feel like never before.

Tony lined up against Stephens entrance and then looked up at him, making sure he was ok. Stephen nodded and groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he felt tony inside him.

Tony's moves changed drastically. He obviously started off slowly, not wanting to hurt Stephen but also wanting to give him the time of his life. When Stephen got used to the slow movements he made it clear he wanted to get fucked like never before, "faster, harder, please I need you." Was the memo to continue to the next stage. Tony moved harder but still slow, Stephen wanted more. "Tony please!" Tony chuckled and started picking up the pace.

Stephen cursed under his breath closing his eyes tightly. Tony kissed him more and more and he increased the pace. "Ahh!" Stephen screamed as he felt tony hitting his prostate. Tony aimed that spot hitting it harder and faster. Tears started to come out of Stephens eyes and tony held him close.

"I'm gonna-"

"I know, I know, I got you baby."

Tony loved Stephen but he still wanted him to walk, so after he came and he followed, tony decided to stop. He slipped out of Stephen. He felt empty and started to open his eyes, knowing the pleasurable moments were over.

"I love you baby." Tony said laying besides his boyfriend. "I love you more. Happy Valentine's Day." "That was the best Valentine's Day gift ever." Tony said hugging Stephen and then kissing him and again and again soon turning into a make out session.

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY
so there you go an early gift for you....
I think this is my best smut writing so far... I'll try to improve but for now I'm just gonna stick to the cuddles anyways thanks for reading hope y'all have a good day 😊