Lemon tea

it's been a while since Stephen had had some tea.

he was open to all flavors really, but one stood out to him, Lemon tea.

Stephen loved to prepare it.

first he'd get his cup of green tea, then he'd add the lemon juice.

oh was it astonishing to see, when strange added the drops of lemon juice making the green tea change its color also changing its taste.

the tea was honestly distinctive, different from all the others he had tried.

the taste was delicious, and the lukewarm liquid made it dazzle in strange's mouth.

When Stephen got with Tony, he made sure he knew about his love for tea. especially Lemon tea.

At a point in time, Stephen would compare his love, Tony to this tea.

Strange loved them both,
Both were distinctive,
Both were warm in temperature,
Both smelled good.

now, did Stephen's love for tea overpower his love for Tony?

of course not.

only when they were mad at each other, would Stephen talk about his beloved lemon tea, but he didn't really mean it.

it was very few times when they fought, and tony appreciated their make ups after yelling at each other.

Lemon tea is just a substitute for when tony isn't around, but when his beloved  comes back, there's no tea for Stephen.

Stephen enjoys his teas but not as much as being with Tony.

it's short but it's cute
deal with it
i'm joking my peeps
i just wanted to emphasize my love for lemon tea ❤️❤️❤️