Perspectives

TONY
She wanted to have kids, but i was scared i didn't realize this moment would come so fast, i loved pepper but some issues were arising and we had to split paths. Pepper was my first love, she was the one I cared about, but it wasn't true love and i knew there was someone out there who truly cared about me. I just needed to be patient and wait for this person to come to me. I just felt so lonly without pepper, she was there every step of the way. How did I let this happen, how could i possibly leave her.
STEPHEN
I honestly wanted to keep going, the lights of the hospital shined on my pale face and everything got dark when I entered the surgery room and I was panicking. I wasn't sure what to do, it was so much pressure and I just couldn't keep myself together. This wasn't any ordinary person, it was my girlfriend, for the love of God. I just need to do this quickly, my mental state was not balanced, I was shaking and everything went dark in the room only with the operation lights and monitor on. As suddenly as it happened, as she suddenly left. I didn't know how to leave, christine, the love of my life left me and i couldn't save her. I left disappointed in myself, what type of man lets his, lets his finance leave like that. I suffered a lot, and I felt like I couldn't let go. I just wanted someone, anyone to be there with me like she was to me.
TONY
I had gone to the other side of the market place to look for some company, and i do, i find this young teenage boy he says his name is Peter, he was good company, he told many things even some secrets too. He showed so much trust towards me, and he barely knew me. Peter was a charming child, he was smart, and perfect in every shape or form. (not to date, of course) he was lovely, such a sweet child, and I learned so many things from him. For example, he lost his parents in a horrible accident and never got to see them again, so now he lives his sweet aunt may. She is a darling and can bake really good. His uncle ben was assassinated, but despite all these terrible loses, he's a happy child, he still lives up to his potential.so id he can live happily and lost three of his family members, I can break up with my wife and continue to live happily.
STEPHEN
I was walking, after the funeral, it was a very bright day, I just wanted it to rain, with stratus clouds covering the sun. I went to a nearby market place, I bumped into a little fella. He was a young teenage boy, he goes by peter. From what I recall, he was waving goodbye to a much older man, meaning it couldn't be his brother, but possibly his father, but why would a father wave goodbye to his son? I didn't know nor did I care it wasn't my business. I had enough in my mind right now i didn't have time for children, I apologized to the kid for being so sour with him and explained that I had just lost a very important someone and wasn't feeling it. He showed a very happy face for such news, but it didn't bother me he was just a kid, he'd probably understand how terrible the loss of someone is later.
PETER
I was just scrolling through the marketplace, when isee a man who looked like he was in need of some loving, he was very sad so I decided to cheer him up. As i always say a smile a day will cheer the day, it's cheesy but true. I told him about my experience and i was sharing everything with complete honesty, I like helping people so i was just into it. He seemed with a better mood and hopefully i changed his perspective of things. We waved goodbye and left, that immediate second i found another man, he was sad too. What a disappointment, why be sad when you can be happy, why can't people look on the bright side. So I went up to him, i told this tall man my name and I've got to say he looked a bit uncomfortable with me there. He had told me about a very special someone had just left his side, assuming it was a girlfriend or something, i smiled. It felt wrong but there was a very good plan behind it all.

I leave the choice to y'all, I thought of this right now I was in school and started typing, so should I continue or is it crap???