Family vacation: the beginning

Despite being a family of four, vacations were still pretty expensive. But Tony didn't care, being the billionaire he is. Stephen and Tony took family vacations pretty seriously. While peter and harley only cared to have their tablets with them. Trust me caring two toddlers isn't easy

"stephen!? Do you have the boy's stuff packed already?"

a nod is all he got. The cloak helped tony carry the things to the car.

"Boys! Get your butts in the car now." Peter and Harley just giggle their way out.

"This is stressing" Tony said finally in the car. "No worries honey, I'll make sure everything goes perfect." Stephen smiled.

Peter and harley we on their tablets and eating chips while tony and stephen were listening to beyonce in the car. "Ahh. the air from the window to my face feels sooo good ." stephen was having to time of his life with a window while tony had to suffer hours of driving.

_TIME SKIP_

"OK! Im done your driving now, no BUTS." tony was pissed he had been driving for four fucking hours. "Ok honey just calm down the boys are asleep." Stephen was driving peacefully when peter wakes up and has the urgent need to go to the restroom. "Dad! I really gotta goooooo."

"peter sweetheart could you please wait we have just started driving" Stephen said as quiet as he could.

"Tony, Tony, wake up" tony was asleep and I wouldn't blame him.

"Peter needs to go, wake up!" stephen was this close to opening a portal and dropping water on his husband, but he woke up.

"what? '' Tony was yawning barely opening his eyes. "Honey, can't you just open a portal?"

"we would have to stop and then you would have to go with him anyway."

"fine i'll go, but don't blame me if I sleep on our bed."

stephen was triggered, and knowing this would take long he just went with peter. "You know what tony, I'll just go, come on peter. You sleep, and take care of harley or else." stephen entered the portal along with Peter who ran into the bathroom. Stephen just waited for him at the door.

_After a few minutes_

"Tony, we're back" stephen said opening the car door. "Tony?" but he saw no tony there, or harley. "Peter stay with me ok?" stephen was panicking. "Tony, Harley!"

'gosh, where are they?' Stephen thought.

He then realized that they were in some other place. The car wasn't theirs.

"Oh, this isn't our car." Stephen chuckled nervously then turned to his own.

"I tried to tell you daddy." Peter said.

they walked to their car and then they were met with a worried to death tony.

"Damn honey! Where were you i was worried sick." Stephen just hugged tony and nodded trying to avoid his embarrassing story of getting lost. Stephen kept driving and made it clear that there were NO MORE bathroom breaks from now until we got to miami. "Just six more hours to go my loves" tony announced, they all groaned including stephen who starting to fall asleep.

"Want me to drive honey?" Tony looked at Stephen and he just gave him a gentle smile. "Nah, I'll be ok." And that very moment Stephen almost crashed the car. "OKAY NO, you are going to sleep, here."

Tony got Stephen to park the car and got out to Stephen's side and pulled him out getting to the other side to the passenger seat. Tony then buckled him up and then himself. Tony instantly noticed that Stephen fell into deep slumber and wasn't going to awake up until tomorrow. Tony drove and looked at the back seat also finding his children asleep. Tony sighed at the peaceful silence.

After three hours, Tony Parked at a restaurant, and woke up his husband and children. He opened the door and noticed that only peter had woken up. He carried and Harley in his hands and told peter to wake his dad up. "Stephen honey wake up, we need to eat something come on." Stephen groaned and for up from his seat. Where are we again?" The lights from the restaurant shined on Stephen's face and then his stomach was calling us name.

They're entered Zaxby's and the attendant looked at Stephen real closely. "Well hello there." "Um hi, I would like," Stephen continued to order, the attendant turned her charm on until Stephen said this. "Oh and my husband will have this." "Oh." The attendant said. She was shocked. 'Why is it the good looking ones that have to be gay' she smiled awkwardly and then gave them their food.
"What was that Stephen, that woman seemed to have a problem with me." "Oh don't worry, everything is just fin-" Stephen couldn't even finish because of this woman spilling their drinks on 'accident' "dad I want something to drink now!!!!"

Their night went 'peaceful after their meal." Stephen had gotten enough rest so he continued their drive until they got there. And HOPEFULLY nothing would get in their way.

I am trying to redeem myself from writing SHORT one shots so I'll be updating this one into many parts. Hope y'all enjoy.