Family vacation: last day

"Today is the last day! And we are using it to our advantage." Tony's mood was A LOT better. Stephen appreciated his energy, but was too tired to even get up. All of a sudden, Peter and Harley jump on their dads bed. "Ah, please no dont eat me!" yelled stephen playfully, the boys made roaring noises and tony just chuckled at the trio. "alright , alright get off of your father, before you  break him." Peter and Harley giggled. "Okay." "are you ok?" Tony was such a worried mother. "Yea, although i think i might of broken-" "OMG what!" stephen laughed and grabbed tony closer to him and they chuckled together. "Let goooo." Tony said playfully. They laughed together and cuddled. "I love you so much." "not as much as i love you" they kissed, then the kids entered the room again. "Ewwww" "oh shush it, it's called love" Tony said sarcastically. They all laughed together. So much peace so much harmony, It's called love, don't forget that, anyways back to the story.

The family got dressed and were prepared for anything. "Alright, we have two options. We can either go to the seaquarium, which is one of the tops in Miami, or we can go to Jungle island which, by what i've heard it's pretty interesting.'' Tony announced the options, but everyone stayed quiet. "We can't decide! This is too hard." "what if we go to both of them?" "I don't know honey, it can get pretty expensive." stephen was ready for anything but spending money for four people in two different places, wasn't necessarily the wisest choice. "Ok, here, the weather today is weird. It is going to be cloudy, and later today it's going to rain so we can go the seaquarium where its indoors or we can go to Jungle island and get wet. I mean the right choice is obvious, but it's up to you." stephen said.

They all got in the car, and drove to the aquarium. "Well, this is going to be interesting. I mean, there are so many species in the sea, hopefully we won't see the same, common fish, of our everyday lives.'' Tony said. To get to the seaquarium, they had to cross the Biscayne Bay through the Rickenbacker causeway. "Are we there yet?" no not yet. We'll be there shorty."

_a couple minutes later_

"Finally!!" the family got out of the car and went into the aquarium. "OMG, there's a dolphin show here!" harley was the most excited one there. He loved the water. On the other hand, Peter was terrified. "DAD!" Peter yelled, as a dolphin made some noise. "Sh sh it's ok." Tony held Peter.

I'll update this one more later, I was so excited to write this part that time beat me so sorry. There will be more parts so don't worry, Hope y'all enjoyed.