Accepting the shadows **preview**

Stephen is a lonely man who has finally accepted the fact that he will never win over the mechanic's heart, he lets his sadness take over him, meaning that demons will also take over of his broken heart. Demons like revenge and when their hosts feel that sadness, what will it be of the victim? Villain Stephen, perhaps?

Stephen was well aware of the time, it was midnight, the moon was filled with light. The moonlight revealed the wizard's pain of heart.

Stephen was told so many things as a child and he thought that as he grew up he would learn from everything told to him. But it didn't happen that way.

Tony stark was Stephen's weakness. He was the bright side of the moon. He was the light in the darkness. Tony was or appeared to be the only one to ease his pain, but Tony didn't feel the same way. Tony liked to help Stephen but Stephen wanted more.

Stephen still remembered the time he attempted to kiss him, he had backed away from him. Stephen had felt so hurt and so embarrassed. Why did he do it? Why was he being so selfish?

Ever since then, it has been awkward between them.

Now going back to the fact that Stephen was outside in the middle of the night.

He was well aware of the demons that took over his spirit in his body. He could feel them, especially when they wanted something.

Revenge was their main priority. The demons took control over the wizard's thoughts and actions. From now on, they would be responsible for any action committee by Stephen Strange.

Stephen didn't sleep that night.

The demons showed Stephen nightmares and he was terrorized for the rest of the night.

After this, they saw their host filled with sorrow and was left suffering.

'Tony, Tony, Tony...' that was the only name in Stephen's head. The demons discussed what they should do with this, Tony.

They had it, it was gonna be painful. It was gonna take a long time. It was gonna be bloody. It was gonna occur in pure darkness.

alright, let me explain myself. I'm not sure I want to publish this completely, because it's not very ironstrange with fluff and love. It's pretty rough. So here's a preview about it, tell me what you think of it and if you would like to see content like this. I hope you enjoy and I'll be expecting some responses thank you.