Family vacation: the end

The dolphins were beautiful they splashed in the water, they made circles and did tricks.. HArley was amazed with every move and wished to swim with them one day. The announcers made an announcement. "alright, alright people I hope y'all are enjoying the show, now we would like a volunteer, someone who is passionate about dolphins someone who is willing to be brave enough to get in the water with these two amazingly adorable dolphins and give us a show, now warning, if you don't know how to swim, please don't bother to-" Harley stood up in those moments when the announcer had said, volunteer. "I WILL DO IT!!!"

Tony and stephen looked at each other. The assistants made their way to Harley and guided him to the water where the dolphins were. "Looks like we've found somebody. What's your name little fella?" "Harley, harley stark-strange."

Everyone cheered for Harley he had never felt so scared but excited this is what he wanted. Harley started to swim, everyone was amazed of how good of a swimmer he was, he started off with some circles and somehow the dolphins got the cue to follow his movements. The dolphins made noises and it seemed like they were having fun, at least to harley, that's what it seemed they sound like. At the very end, Harley threw his hands up and jumped in the water, splashing it everywhere and the dolphins had done their mighty jump in the water, which ended harley's spectacular. Everyone cheered and had seen the impossible.

Who knew a small child could have dealt with animals like that and be so sure of himself. Harley got out of the water and was given a towel by the assistants. "Thank you so much little fella, that was amazing. Say, could you come next year and y'know give us another spectacular?" Stephen and Tony looked at each other once again and nodded. "Yes!" Harley jumped in excitement. Peter had missed the whole thing for crying himself to sleep. Stephen used his amgic to dry Harley off while they made their way back to the resort room. "Wow, Harley you were amazing out there. I couldn't be more proud. And to be honest with you I don't think I could've gotten in the water without rethinking about what I was doing." Tony said looking at Harley. "Thanks dad." they hugged.

As mentioned before, today was their last day. And these vacations had been amazing.

Tony had his baby. It was a girl. Stephen had never cried so much seeing his first baby girl, and Peter and and Harley were happy, now they'd have to really take care of a baby.

Tony named his baby. He gave her the name Morgan, Morgan stark-strange. They family oculnt be happier. Harley went on to becoming a professional swimmer, and also continued to swim with dolphins. Peter went on to becoming a well known hero, Tony was so proud and worried sick for him but he was all grown up.

"Our boys are all grown up"

And for morgan, she was just smart, she was most likely going to become the next ironman or something, and definitely going to take STARK tower to the next level.

This is their story.

Yay finally finished it, although I don't like it, I feel like I rushed the ending way to quick but I didn't want to continue making one shots like these that have multiple parts. As a matter of fact imma challenge myself, all my one shots will be no more than two parts that's it. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

P.S: I will continue to update this book, and please leave recommendations in Ned ideas to keep this going. Thanks 😊