Chapter 76

Laura's POV  

I couldn't contain my heart racing as I see a very sleepy Harry collapsed on the bed. He looked super tired and my heart clenches as a book was settled on his stomach. He must've fallen asleep while reading. He tends to try and read before bed every night and it's one of the many things that made me love him even more.

I try to keep myself quiet as I enter the bathroom due to my dire need for a shower.

I grab a towel and one of Harry's shirts as I turn the shower on hot. I look back into the room seeing Harry still asleep and let out a breath of relief.

Harry was a heavy sleeper sometimes probably due to the fact that he's a surgeon and deprived of sleep most of the week. But nonetheless, he tries his best to keep up for me. It warms my heart and I want nothing but to crash my lips on him and make sweet love but I knew it wasn't a good time.

He was off tomorrow but I, unfortunately, was not.

I strip naked before jumping in the steamy shower. It felt good against my sweaty skin. My muscles ache from continuous walking and cleaning.

I myself was very tired so I really didn't take long. I hurriedly scrubbed my body as I let my shampoo sit in my hair. I rinse off and add some conditioner.

Since Harry and I tend to sleep at each other apartments a lot we both now always buy extra of everything to keep at each other's places.

I mean Don't get me wrong the first couple of weeks I smelled like him and it really made my insides melt but soon enough I missed my lavender scent and my hair didn't cooperate with me.

I dry myself off before pulling Harry's shirt over my body. I look myself in the mirror and sigh.

I took off the rest of my makeup and did my nightly Routine before I run through the apartment turning off all the lights. I grab a quick snack and end up picking up the book off of Harry's stomach.

I didn't lose his spot as I place the bookmark in and walk over to my side of the bed. I pull the covers over my body and lean into Harry's body warmth.

He stirs a little before switching to his side.

"Baby?"

He called out in the dark with his very deep, hoarse voice. I melt as he wraps his arms around me, pulling his head into my neck.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to wake you"

I whisper kissing the corner of his mouth. I entangle our feet and pull my hands around him.

He groans out and I chuckle before stroking his curls.

"I love you"

He says and I pause looking at his closed eyes.

"I love you too"

I blush, feeling the steady pace of his chest rising and falling.

This was just as good as sex.

...

When I awoke again I could feel hot hands touching my skin. I felt warm moisture from Harry's lips in my neck as he kisses it.

I let out a small moan as I was still coming out of sleep. The sky was still dark and I felt the heaviness of my body.

Before warning, I felt Harry's fingers brush my panties and I twitch pushing my butt against his body. I gasp as I felt his very hard member touching my bottom.