Chapter 73

Harry's POV 

After such a great night I've never felt so relaxed. Sleep inevitably overcame me soon after our little talk ended. Laura was truly a remarkable human being, so pure and yet so sinful. She looked divine tonight with her white silk dress that showed off her bust and thick, curvy thighs.

Her skin was perfectly glowing as her eyes look at me with such nervousness.

The way she talked calmly during our dinner and blushed at every compliment. I couldn't get enough of her even when I pounded relentlessly into her. The sweet taste of her overwhelmed my senses whenever I think about it.

She was perfect in every single way and my love for her grew more and more throughout time.

It didn't take long before my sleep was being interrupted though.

Beep beep...

I stir awake feeling Laura's soft, warm body entangled in mine. I couldn't enjoy it though because my pager was screeching on the top of its lungs.

She noticed the loud beeping soon enough because as I reach for it she wipes her eyes.

"Harry?"

She cutely mumbles with sleepiness in her voice.

"I'm sorry love it's just my pager, you can go back to sleep"

I say hoarsely as she leans her head back down on the pillow. I look at my pager seeing I was dialed 911 and really cursed out my luck as I felt so content.

I slowly move to get up trying my best not to disturb Laura as I walk into my closet grabbing a pair of random slacks and a t-shirt. I quickly get them on before making my way into the bathroom. I manage to subdue my messy hair and spray a few squirts of my pine cologne on. As much as I didn't want to leave Laura after such a beautiful night, unfortunately that's what my job is.

When I move back into the bedroom I walk over to her sleeping figure and kiss her temple softly. Before I could leave she grabs my arm and whines out.

"Are you leaving"

She almost sounded concerned as if I didn't want to be there at all.

"I got paged baby, I'll be back though. Feel free to eat anything here while I'm gone, maybe we can do something when I get back does that sound good?"

I whisper gently trying to keep the mood light as she wakes from her slumber.

"Okay, I love you"

The words she spoke felt electrifying, made my body fill with butterfly's and it took every fiber of my being not to slam her into the bed with kisses.

"I love you more, go back to bed."

I say once again before kissing her lips softly. She lets out a small mumble of words that I couldn't understand but I needed up smiling before leaving my room. I grab my keys and head out hoping this wouldn't take that long.

...

Laura's POV

When I awoke again it was way later in the morning than prior. I don't really remember when Harry left but it had to be before six because the sky was pitch black. Now, of course, it was 7:45 am as I stare at Harry's clock on the wall before me.

I felt sticky and gross and really wanted a shower but I didn't have any clothes besides the ones from last night and I don't feel like wearing a mini dress. Harry wouldn't mind if I stole some clothes right? It wouldn't be the first time.