Mistake - 4

She closed her ears not able to hear about anything anymore. She is confused to conclude whether he is guilty or not, and afraid to accept that he is guilty,she needs someone to help her and that someone is someone on whom she can't trust anymore.

Next Morning

Kushi is staring at the busy road, standing in the balcony of the hospital room. It has been 20 years, and everything changed in the city. Raizada's went to shantivan after staying with her, last night. Arnav and Payal stayed with her, looking after her.

She couldn't able to sleep properly, the words she heard from payal kept ringing in her ears, she couldn't forget that. She kept remembering about him, her love. She didn't want to yet she can't refrain herself from doing it.

She is not alone in the web of pain, confusion and love. Arnav was in the same situation , he couldn't forget how she told him to leave her forever. He can't help but remember how much he hurt her. He can't help but to remember how much hurt he was whenever he hurt her, infinite times more than the hurt he gave her.

Intentionally hurting the one you love, even though you didn't want to but it was your weakness to hurt to her will hurt you more than anything. He was hurt whenever she was hurt. His heart twisted in pain whenever she was in pain. But, his fault lies in his trust, his impulsiveness, especially when it's related to his love, which is a totally unimaginable thing happened to him.

If only he was able to trust her enough, he wouldn't have acted impulsively. It's his fault to act impulsively and yeah, he is regretting. But, does it have any means if it's not acknowledged by the one whom he hurt?

But, he didn't want to gain her back just because he is regretting, he want her back in his life only after she will believe him that he loves her, loved her and will trust her, the trust which lacked between them, precisely in him.

He spent a sleepless night as well, accompanying kushi.

" Excuse me ", he called out for a man who is sitting in his cabin busy in counting his income,it's a juice point after all.

" I want one grape juice ", he asked the man and the man looked up at him.

" Sure. ", the man said as he started wearing his gloves, ready to make a grape juice. As soon as he started to pick up the grape, Arnav shouted.

" Wait. ", as the man heard Arnav shout, he looked up at Arnav.

" I want your juice point for few minutes. ", he said and took a bunch of notes in his hands and gave it to him. The man stood there shocked looking at the bundle of money in his hands.

Arnav went inside the juice point, took out a fresh gloves, started wearing it , grabbed a bunch of grape, took a juice jar standing at the side, cleaned it thoroughly, threw a bunch of grape and sugar along with milk in the jar, didn't put an ice cube in it, after all cold juice is not healthy, switched the mixer, and made a juice. A healthy grape juice made by him specifically for his wife. He took the juice with him in a bottle, and went outside after throwing away the gloves.

The man stood there shocked, what the hell?, he thought as he stood staring at the back of Arnav.

She heard a creak opening sound of the door, even before she could turn and look at the visitor, she knew who it is, thanks to the goosebumps she will get whenever he's near her, staring at her.