Addiction!(trailer)

"You know what you have hurt me the most today! ", Said Kushi,her eye's wet as tears are literally clinging to her eyes,looking at Arnav who is standing in front of her with the same amount of tears in his eyes.

"No Kushi, I tried a lot but I couldn't control myself and I did it, again!I'm sorry. ", Said Arnav as he bowed down his head in front of her, it does matter if he is ashamed if his deeds or not, but more than it he is ashamed of himself as he hid about everything from his girlfriend cum fiancee. He is ashamed that his soon to be wife came to know about his deeds from someone who is not him.

"Say Sorry and forget everything, this is what happens every time you do something wrong. How many times,Arnav? ", Said Kushi as she asked his boyfriend again, furious at him, more than that pain is what no one cannot resist themself from noticing, in her eyes.

" I'm sorry, Kushi! I won't do that again. I promise.", Said Arnav as he promised pleading her as he gulped down the lump formed in his throat as if gulping down the pain down his throat.

"Don't you dare Arnav. Don't you dare to make a promise again, when you can't leave that habit of your's. ", Screamed Kushi as the word 'promise' made her more mad.

Full update is on inkitt
Check it out!
Vote & Comment!
Follow for more!

@21/12/2019

A new story concept -

Kushi is married to Arnav, after few years of their married life - A Man was arrested because of a physical abusive, and manhandle case and a young girl girls life was destroyed. Kushi is guilty as the girls life is destroyed. She doesn't have any relationship with that man or that girl, yet she is guilty!
Why she is guilty?
Why will she go into depression stage because of this incident?
This story revolves around these questions.

I'll start this story when I'll be done with my commited stories.

But, I'm confused if I could start this story with Arshi or a non fan fiction?

Want your opinion on it as it will be  a sensitive & Emotional based story.

-Bhavana:)