I trust you-The End

She is happy.Yeah!She is Very happy.
She is very happy looking at her brother supporting his wife.
Tears came out from her eyes looking at her brother who is now embracing kushi in his arms and consoling her with his soothing  words as she is shedding tears of hurt.

At last,here is result of her drama.Yes,it was an act.It was a drama she did to make Arnav react to the happenings around him.She from the start noticed  happenings in and around the house.She noticed how that child Aarav is behaving as if he owns the mansion.She didn't like the way he behaves with elders,disrespecting them especially with kushi as if she is her enemy while she is the only one who gave him the shelter while they should live on the roads.

She noticed how Manorama started comparing Aarav with Arnav and that was in front of Arnav's Wife.How can a women tolerate when someone compares another women's child with  her husband's child?She remembered how insecure she was even though she hid it when her ex - husband who is nothing but a fraud Shyam's name and profession as Same as of kushi's fiance but she shrugged it of as it's just a insecurity of her,Which is nothing but a foolishness o f her part.Only if she was brave enough to accept the insecurity and dig out the truth from the deep hollow,her Sister - in - law's life and her own weren't be messed up,even though they are in good terms with their life right now.But looking at Aarav who is just so similar to Arnav and having the comparison of both in front of a wife would definitely plants a insecure feeling.She noticed that  her brother is very much engrossed in work and even after he was home,he would work with sheetal and he doesn't react to anything that happens around him.She is frustrated with her brother that he is ignoring a very sensitive topic.She don't want another Anjali jha in her house.That doesn't mean she doubts her chotte.No.Never.She know that her brother is not like their so called father.He even hates the name of his father then how can he play with a girl's life just like their father did while he just hates him to the core that sometimes she fears that Arnav would destroy himself reasoning that her mother murderer's blood is circulating in his body.Thanks to the Angel in his life because of whom the negativity,the past and bad phase of his life is cured with that Angel's love.

But is the Angel is happy?
She know that her brother is happy that he got his love,his kushi and that contentment stops there itself with kushi belonging to her brother.He is just happy that he got his happiness but he didn't care to analyse the reason for his happiness.The reason is meant to be cherished and loved where her brother with his Contentment just ignoring the reason itself .No,she never said that her brother is ignoring her SIL physically or emotionally.She just said that her brother is ignoring the understanding and communication of the emotions between the both of them which is needed for every relationship.
She even noticed how aloof kushi becomes whenever sheetal is around them.

Aarav introducing himself as ASR where her mother's last name is Kapoor,ASR and Kapoor doesn't match.Is it?She noticed sheetal being active more than necessary when Arnav or Kushi is around them.She don't want her brother and SIL married life to get destroyed.So,she did what was the best for both of them.She gathered the information about Sheetal from PI through Aman obvious to Arnav or Akash.The report itself shocked her to the core.Aarav being adopted and sheetal not being in US and further details of training session,being ex-girl friend of Arnav blown off her fuse.She could have told her brother everything

Yes,she could have stopped everyone from comparing the both Aarav and Arnav and she could have supported Kushi.But is it her right to stand for her SIL when her SIL's husband is busy in ignoring the happenings around him,mostly the turmoil in his wife's heart & mind?Will it help in building a stronger relationship between both the husband and wife when a third person enters and solves the issue between the couple?No.A relationship will become stronger when there will be no third person yet a force between them.She don't mind becoming a invisible force between the couple if it worth the smile on her SIL and brother's eyes.