I will not bow down

(Note- Who can't see separation of Arshi may not read this shot)

It is started from the point where Arnav asked kushi for a contract marriage.

Tumhe mujse shaadi karni hogi .......Chei mehine ke liye.......Varna mai tumhare behen payal ki shaadi apna bhai Akash se nahi hone doonga

(You have to marry me.....for Six months.........if you'll not,I will not let your Sister payal marry my brother Akash)

Did she heard it right?
Or
Did she became deaf?
Or
Is she hallucinating?

May be yes,Arnav cannot stoop So low..............But it Seems very much real.

If it is real,did she do any wrong in choosing him to give her heart?

If it is real,Is his teasings & glances at me are fake?But it seems real....!

What is Reality & who is Real now?
Arnav who is standing in front of him?
Or
Arnav who was sweet ,Caring & possessive?

She looked at his eyes to find her Answers but didn't even found an ounce of emotion.They are blank.Just blank.

Looking at ASR eyes,we can find anger
Looking at Arnav's eyes,we can find mixed emotions.....Care,Love,hurt......
But the eyes of the man in front of her is just blank.

Every thing was fine between them till some time back & now all of a sudden he is asking her for a CONTRACT MARRIAGE.

No,This isn't her sweet,Caring & possessive Arnav.

He is an alien!He is more dangerous than the ASR?

ASR doesn't believe in marriage & love and at least he doesn't used to insult the marriage & Love bond.

But the man standing in front of her is actually hell bent on Insulting the Constitution of marriage by making marriage a contract? A BLOODY CONTRACT?

He is neither Arnav nor ASR......!
He is alien to her.
And she doesn't going to bow down her head in front of him at any cost!

What does he think of himself?
She is going to bow down her head in front of a spineless man?
He would have his way with her?
No way....!

She don't know who is this man?
And she cannot take the shit from a stranger now,Can she?
No way......!

"Batao kushi....Manjoor hai?" Asked Arnav.

(Tell me kushi,do you agree?")

"Mami is all ready for any chance to break this marriage!Think wisely kushi" Said Arnav Smirking.

"Ab dobara tum hi vajah banogi apne behen ki dooti hui shadi ki" Said Arnav without an Ounce of Humanity looking at her pale face.

(Now  for the second time,Your Sister's marriage would break and the reason will be you once again)

Kushi stood numb looking at this man who is now is according to her is a mere stranger.

But....
Something broke inside her...
What is it?