Destiny is a play*Updated*

Note:This is the scene from the movie from where I got the idea of eloping of a Hero With Heroin's Sister ,it looks like as one but the reality is not that.
So,Any Doubts of how I did written this shot based on this?Ask me,I am ready to explain.

This is the proof of my Idea & plot..
I updated it now because this incident affected me badly and my followers too were decreasing day by day...!
Do,This is it...!

Arshi are may or may not a happily married Couple having their baby.
Arnav,Advay ,Kushi & Aarushi are childhood friends.

Kushi & Aarushi are Sisters and best friends to each other.Kushi is a Bubbly girl where Arushi is  kind & Silent girl,thus completing each other.They both are best daughter to Garima & Shashi Gupta.Same way Advay & Arnav are brothers,Arnav & Advay are best Freinds to each other more than brothers.Arnav is a nice & Kind hearted guy where Advay is a little bit arrogant & Rude Completing their sibling bind.They both are the best sons to Amaira & Amar Singh Raizada.Raizada's and Gupta's are family friends from last two decades.

Now,both the families are happy with the Arshi's marriage but Is the Couple happy?Did they know the complete truth?

Kushi is feeling very Sad as she is not at all happy with this marriage,Yes,She is married to her love but is she happy?A Big No.Because her love doesn't love her back .Her marriage is a sham.She isn't happy in marrying Arnav and becoming his second wife after his wife's who is his first love Cum her Sisters death.She looked at one month baby girl who is sleeping peacefully in a cot & sighed deeply.She got a promotion from Aunt to Mother just because of this marriage which is nothing but a sham.Past was really good having fun & roaming around with each other.But present is a hell which she doesn't want.How can a man could easily forget his wife's death & marry his wife's sister just for the sake of baby?Didn't he thought about Arushi for Once?Now,she just don't like that man who can give his wife's place to any other women easily?What if she would die tomorrow & he again marries another woman?Is it a game or what?

A few months back Arnav & Aarushi got married by eloping & this made both their families furious on them adding to it just a month back Advay was dead during an accident.Both the Raizada's & Gupta's thought to pair up two Arshi's i.e.,Arnav & Kushi and Advay & Arushi.Pouring water on their dreams,Advay just died a month back which broke both the families,they thought to at least pair up Arnav & Kushi but pouring water in their only dream,Arshi i.e.,Arushi & Arnav appeared in front of them getting married.The both the Families know that Kushi has feelings for Arnav looking at her behavior around Arnav.They couldn't do anything other than feeling pity for Kushi & Upset with Arushi & Arnav.

After few months of eloping,Both the families got to know that Arushi is pregnant & Carrying Arnav's child ,this made them realise that Arnav & Arushi (Arshi) got married as they got to know about them becoming parents & this made them more furious & upset.But after few months,during her pregnancy Arushi was very weak & was kind of in depression,Reason only known to Arnav.So,Arnav used to take care of her very well with his all attention,love & Care.He used to make her every wish come true.He used to pamper her a lot.

But destiny had some other plans,Arushi was dead while giving birth to their baby girl.After her death,to take care of a new born baby & to make kushi as Arnav's Second wife,the both the families decided to get them married as they know about Kushi's feelings for Arnav & took it as a chance.