I trust you - Continuation

*****

This shot is dedicated to Readingadmirer

I Wish you recover very soon Akshu.I want you back on watty healthy and Active.

*****

I TRUST YOU

I TRUST YOU

This is what she heard from her husband!

She is happy yet sad!
She is hurt yet healed!
She is guilty yet angry!

But both the opposite feelings couldn't be Same.Could it?
If she is happy yet sad,then she must be more happy,less sad or less happy,more Sad.In which category Kushi may fall?

Kushi after noting down the phone number,just fell down on the bed exhausted,emotionally and physically.She just tore away her dupatta and kept the piece on her feet blocking the blood from Coming out more.

She is exhausted.
She is Drained out.
Exhausted from her life.
Drained out from the pool of love.

Exhaustion took a tail Over her.She fell asleep in less than 30 seconds.

On the other hand,Arnav who is busy in playing basketball can't able to control himself from looking at kushi.His thudding heart didn't letting him Concentrate on the basketball.So,at last he turned to look at his wife.He got see everyone from his family,but No Kushi.His kushi is no where to be seen.

He missed the goal while searching for his kushi.Sheetal called up on him,challenging him to divert his attention away from anything.But as ASR realised his wife missing from the field,he called it a day.

Sheetal gritted her teeth at this.No body noticed her as everyone is engrossed in looking for kushi after realising that she is missing.

"Where is Kushi?" Asked Arnav to no one particularly.

Everyone started their rant of kushi was just here few moments before and don't know where she went all of a sudden.

Ignoring everyone he started chasing his SUV as his thudding heart is warning him of something really bad from past few hours but he choose to ignore it.He did a mistake by doing that.He can't ignore anymore.He once again thought of his feelings ignoring his kushi's.

A Late Realisation for Sure.

Very Soon,he was standing in front of his Room and entered into it only to see his wife sleeping on the bed by her front facing her back to him.Her legs are dangling from the Edge of the bed of left side.As he is standing on right side,he can't able to view her wounded feet.

Even looking at her sleeping in their room,his heart didn't rest & let him rest in peace & Content.He went to her side and thought to make her sleep in a proper way by taking her legs and keeping them straight and on the bed.That's when he noticed her bleeding feet which is covered with her dupatta.

He panicked.
He took her foot in his hand and removing the dupatta,he looked at her wound.The bleeding stopped long ago.Only a series of drop of bloods are visible.
A thick layer of tears brimmed in his eyes.They began to fall one after one making his already red eyes dark red with the intensity of pain.
Her foot is swollen,totally turned into Red with the wound.Kushi didn't even felt anything when Arnav took her feet and was busy in examining her feet.Without disturbing Kushi,he went to cupboard and took out the first aid box and came back to kushi.