Burning heart - 2

She stood there looking  at the stars, tears rolling down her cheeks, eyes puffy and cheeks drenched with tears. Her wound is still raw, blood is flowing through her feet and there was the blood marks of her feet all over the floor.

Looking at her silhouette, even a new born couldn't stop himself from wetting his eyes. There was no body who could or would support her, after all everyone are busy in their own world, even her husband. She is standing there alone from past half an hours and still there was not a single tear that has stopped flowing down her cheeks from her already puffy eyes.

She was looking at the stars - her parents, looking for support and seeking for a bit of love from her parents. Soon the stars too started disappearing as the black clouds started spreading through the sky, hiding the moon and stars and this made her cry more, her heart pinched more as the thought of her parents not supporting her made it through her mind and heart.

But may be the father and mother couldn't bear to see their daughter crying, may be that's why they hid behind the cloud's. Yet they couldn't stop themselves from wiping away their daughter tears, couldn't bear to look at the floor where their daughter's blood was printed, May be this made them to shower as rain drops cleaning the blood on the floor, drenching their daughter's face making her tears to flow away through those rain drops as if saying not to cry, they are always there with her, loving her.

Those tears got its partner, rain but still she didn't got any partner, her husband. Tears rolled down her eyes along with rain drops, those raindrops which is hiding her tears from the rest of the world.

CAN'T YOU HEAR WHEN I SAY DON'T DISTURB ME, DAMMIT?YOU HAVE BECOME A BIG NUISANCE, A DISTURBANCE FOR ME.

A Big Nuisance

A Disturbance

A Big Nuisance

A Disturbance

Nuisance

Disturbance

Kushi closed her ears not able to hear more, remember more, tears rolling down her eyes.
She gasped for a proper breath, muffling her cries by shutting her mouth, she walked back and stopped as the wall hit her back, she slid down the wall, crying over everything, remembering how her husband looked at her as a disturbance and a nuisance, after calling her as a biggest mistake, after promising her that he will do no more such things, yet she is at the receiving end, right now.

She took a deep breath, trying to stop herself from crying but her trial us not of any use. She started crying more after all, which woman - a wife would want to hear such a words from her husband, the  case is not different for Kushi as well.

There is no other pain which pained her more than the pain due to which her heart is paining more.

Arnav who is driving his vehicle SUV on a lonely road while the rain is pouring down from the sky, he didn't care. The fiasco about DNA test, his argument with his wife, basketball match and all of a sudden, his team meant his failure in grabbing a deal taken a toll his temper.

He is still furious, he didn't know the exact reason behind his temper, it could be because of DNA test or may be it could because of the deal but whatever it was, it made him furious and the frustration was being thrown away at a punching bag who is none other than his wife, although he is yet to realise his blunder.

He is remembering his morning incident about DNA test, about not able to trust him and his words making his wife to take such a step amid all this his loss in company. He was working on his laptop furious with his employee and Clients for the loss deal making his best to recover the loss when his wife entered their room with his medicine.

He stopped his SUV all of a sudden as realisation dawned upon him.

CAN'T YOU HEAR WHEN I SAY DON'T DISTURB ME, DAMMIT?YOU HAVE BECOME A BIG NUISANCE, A DISTURBANCE FOR ME.

Shit!

He is a big fool!How could he call his wife - a nuisance and a disturbance, the same wife he claims to be in love with. His Kushi whom  he claims to be his life, without whom he couldn't breath.

May be that was just a words meant for the sake of the whatever's they claimed to be having or may be not.
May be it was just that  he couldn't able to care for his wife, more than he could care for his family. May be his wife was no where in his priority list, and he is yet to realise the same.

Let him just hope, it's not too late or may be it is.

He took a u turn and zoomed of his SUV towards his destination, where his wife is present.

A Room door was opened with a bang, he looked around the room and at last noticed a foot print of blood, around which a scattered vase is looking  at him, it's victim. He gasped looking at the blood, a tear rolled Down his eye, may be because of his wife's blood or may be because of his late realization as always, anyway it is a bit difficult to choose any one from the both and he followed the footprints, his legs shivering, goosebumps all over his body realizing his blunder.

He went up to the terrace and noticed a silhouette sitting down on the floor, drenching in the rain. He gulped down the lump that  formed in his throat and took a baby step towards her. He went near her, her face was bent hiding it behind hugging herself with her knees cuddling to her hands and face resting on her knees.

He put his hand on her head, that's when she realised there was a person  who come up to terrace. She lifted her face, both were drenched in the  rain, as soon as she lifted her face,to vision in front of him made him gasp.

If no one could identify her crying and shattered  state even in the heavy rain then they one should know that they are blind because whatever the vision he got to see, made his breath hitch and uneven as her eyes which are blood red are filled with tears, her cheeks which are rotten with her tears and her lips which turned deep blue.

Which shattered him more was her look, her eyes which are blank with no emotions, just a deep and raw pain which were previously filled with mischievousness.

"Kushi? ", whispered Arnav touching her shoulders, gulping down the lump as the tears made it way through his cheeks.

"Why did you came, Arnav in?", Asked a blank Kushi looking at him as if she is a lost child,who has no destination or better say who has no more any  intention of reaching her destination.

"kushi?", he gulped down his fear not able to recognize his kushi at all.

"I'm a nuisance, a disturbance after me being a biggest mistake, ain't it?", asked kushi as more tears rolled down her eyes.

Arnav nodded his head as no, kneeled down on the floor and cupped her shoulders. Sensing a pair of hands on her shoulders, she threw away those hands and stood up with a blank expression and as soon as she stood up, a sudden blackness surrounded her, blocked her view and what next happened was no more sensed by her.

To be continued...

Precap-

Seperation of Arshi for forever

Will be updated tomorrow in inkitt.

How was it?

Do follow me for more...