Mistake-2

The day you will stand in front of God, I won't be there standing beside you!

He remembered her words and broke down.

Karma is a bitch and it bites back with interest.

Kushi was hurt, he hurt her and he is hurt, regretting his actions and she is not there to at least ask an apology. What more can a person need to die?

A mistake without any chance of apology?

A mistake which doesn't deserve any apology?

A mistake which can no longer let him live nor can let him die?

A mistake which is worse than death?

He is alive yet dead - Maybe this is why it called as Karma is a bitch!

It has been three days, Kushi is still unconscious and the whole family except few is praying for her to come into consciousness. Even though Kushi is unconscious and not at all in a good condition, Anjali is still in her illusion mode with few thoughts revolving around her head.

"Pandit Ji, I want you to arrange a prayer in the name of my sister - Kushi, " Said Payal as she came to temple especially for her sister along with Akash who accompanied his wife.

Akash who heard her say that understood her feelings but just after few seconds as if an evil mind came leading towards his head wicket - ing the angel mind, he started his rant "How could you be this selfish, Payal? My Sister is also suffering just because of your sister and you didn't care to think about Di's welfare? I am disappointed in you," Said Akash shaking his head and Payal stood there shocked listening to his words.

That was enough!

She can't bear it anymore.

Her eyes are filled with rage, as the words came out from her mouth "Yeah, I'm selfish. Are you happy? This is what you wanted to listen, aren't you? " and she went out from there heading towards the vehicle.

Everyone is at the hospital except Payal and Akash, sitting in the room assigned to them, Kushi is on the bed unconscious. The Room is enough spacious for everyone to be seated.

Manorama who felt bad for her at the initial stage, now felt that it's her karma.

"Hello hi bye bye, Someone said right only, Karma is a bitch and that is why Kushi is in a situation like this. She tried to break Anjali's marriage and now she is lying on the bed unconscious. This is what happens when someone tries to break a beautiful household. This middle-class girl got what she deserves - " She was going to say more when she was cut off by a loud roar.

Gupta's who stood as if they are ready to kill her, especially Shashi Gupta who is not in a situation to get up and just slap her but his eyes are enough to convey the message.

" Enough. That's enough, I heard it enough and just shut your mouth for fuck's sake, " as they heard the voice everyone turned towards the source.

He entered inside, looking at everyone with his piercing gaze, anger and fury visible in his eyes.

"How many times you will blame that poor girl? Aren't you satisfied enough after humiliating her? " he asked her, fury emitting his eyes, his gaze piercing through her.