Khushi ki khushi

Not Related to Ipkknd track

Kushi and Arnav are childhood friends as well as neighbors.They both were at Same School where Arnav is studying 4th Class & Kushi is studying 3rd Class.Kushi is a Christian and Arnav is a Hindu but both were Best friends from UKG not Caring about their Cast.Arnav is hell possessive of kushi and wouldn't even allow anyone to come near her.He was always helpful to her.

But Something Changed between them,Kushi started to avoid Arnav from her 3rd Standard.Arnav Very well knows what is the reason behind that as Arnav proposed kushi and kushi become Afraid and Said No.Come on,they are just little kids.Arnav proposed kushi out of his insecurity that Now a days,Kushi started friendship with her friends from her class who are boys.How Can Arnav take a chance of losing kushi,So he Confessed her feelings in his own style.

Kushi and Arnav were in Arnav's house watching TV along with Arnav's Parents when out of no where Arnav dragged kushi with him to the terrace where there is a Garden of Red Rose.

"What Arnav?Why did you dragged me here?" Asked kushi with her little & Loud Voice frowning at him.

Arnav,On the Other Side didn't Care to answer kushi and went towards one of the Rose plant Where kushi is more Confused now.Arnav pricked a Single Red Rose and Come towards kushi.

"I Love You kushi" Said Arnav kneeling down in front of her giving her a Red Rose.

Kushi is Shocked at his Sudden Confession and became afraid as she is already afraid from last few days of Some Unknown reason which is only known to kushi.

"What the.........No!" Said kushi bluntly not caring about Arnav.

Arnav is hurt or Say beyond hurt and started to explain her "Kushi,please Don't Say No.....I Love You means You just have to be my best friend Only & Only mine" Said Arnav desperately explaining about I Love You but kushi turned to be a deaf and left Arnav's house back to her home.

And from that day kushi started distancing herself from Arnav which irked Arnav to the Core,Even kushi got Changed her School but Arnav too is too stubborn.So,he forced their parents and made them him joined in the Same School as kushi.

Kushi always would run away from Arnav,her little best friend whenever he would try to talk to her.After Some years,even Arnav stopped Stalking her.He just stopped stalking her doesn't mean he don't have any feelings for her Now,Infact his feelings started getting stronger & more stronger each passing day just like time passes without any stop.

Kushi and Arnav didn't interfere in each other's life.Arnav thought he would gradually forget kushi as he is very Small but with increasing time his possessiveness for her getting increased.They both were not friends but still neighbors.

No one understood that why kushi,a bubbly girl became a silent girl all of a Sudden.Even Arnav couldn't able to understand her.

After Few years

Arnav and kushi,both are still neighbors.Arnav realised his little Confession was not Silly,He Couldn't live without his kushi beside him.Now,anyways he is mature,he is a business man & king of fashion,he earns what more is needed for anyone more than this.So,Arnav thought to propose kushi Once again.
Kushi,on the other side,became more Silent and She doesn't believe in love and marriage institution after looking at her parents and their fights.So,there was no chance of kushi getting into any relationship which made Arnav relief and he thought he would gradually make kushi believe in his & only his love.

Arnav was Successful on getting kushi to a restaurant which is booked by Arnav.

"What happened Arnav?Why did you brought me here Arnav?" Asked kushi irritated with him.