Regret & Reborn

After 40 years

Arnav is in his poolside garden looking at the twinkling stars more precisely a bright twinkling star among the zillion number of stars believing that it to be his kushi.He is now 68 years old man who is very weak and kept himself locked in his Room all day and night from last 40 years,from the time when he lost his kushi because of his not-so-needed-Ego and now regretting his each and every action towards her from last 40 years.

Yes,He is now grown from young to old man and along with his age ,the burden on his heart too had grown and still growing and will grow till his death.Now,he just wishes every day to the Almighty that at least grant him a next birth so that he could apologize to kushi and make his all mistakes & Sins Correct or at least grant him for entering into heaven to accept his mistakes and apologize to kushi as he knows that he doesn't deserve heaven & definitely he'll not go to heaven for the Deed he did to a innocent one.
Yes,the mighty ASR who don't believe in God is now started wishing & believing God after his Kushi's death.He is close everything that kushi loves now.He too has stars around his bed,he too have salman khan poster in his Room,he started looking at the stars every day as it gives him sleep & solace which is true of course as he believes that kushi is a star and will watch him.He mostly falls asleep at pool side looking the particular star.He eats very less ,just once a day but he didn't forgets to take his medicine even though he want to die which will be peaceful at once but he want to regret every second and living without his kushi is more worse than death and then he know he he is regretting ,just waiting for the call of Almighty.

He remember how everyone abandoned him Gupta' s and Raizada's after knowing about kushi's and the cause of the death.He knows he deserves that hate & loathe from his and Gupta's family.He remembered how payal blasted at him for making her sister suffer.

Flashback

After informing about kushi's Condition to Gupta's they blasted at him along with his family.

In hospital

Looking at lifeless kushi who is just breathing because of Artificial breathing arrangement which makes her breath and passes the oxygen to her body,everyone had tears in their eyes looking at Once a butterfly is now same as dead.

Payal is just furious after listening the incident from Arnav and when he is going to pay the bill,she blasted at him.

"Stop it Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.we don't need you nor your charity.Whatever you did for us until now,it's enough for lifetime.We don't need more.Just tell me,What was the fault of my kushi,where was she wrong,where she went wrong that you had given her a big punishment as brain death.She is just 18 years old,she knows the cruel world very well,she knows the pain very well,She didn't let anyone see her sufferings,she is a kid at heart but more mature than us,everyone.She was just 8 when I met her,when she came to our home with lots of pain holding in her heart,she didn't even let us near them,what do you know about her & her character that you judged her by just one meeting?Do you know that she became a orphan at 8?Do you know that she doesn't let see her pain?Do you know?On what basis,you judged her and gave her punishment?Just because you thought that she is there at Sheesh mahal to destroy your show?Did you for once thought to give her a chance to explain herself?Leave it if you felt that Kushi is guilty & at fault,why couldn't you done a background check on her?where was your brain then?went for a honeymoon with your fling /girlfriend or went for a holiday?Tell me Mr.Raizada if you found my kushi at fault,characterless why couldn't you done a background check on her to prove her and everyone wrong?"