Addiction!

"You know what you have hurt me the most today! ", Said Kushi,her eye's wet as tears are literally clinging to her eyes,looking at Arnav who is standing in front of her with the same amount of tears in his eyes.

"No Kushi, I tried a lot but I couldn't control myself and I did it, again!I'm sorry. ", Said Arnav as he bowed down his head in front of her, it does matter if he is ashamed if his deeds or not, but more than it he is ashamed of himself as he hid about everything from his girlfriend cum fiancee. He is ashamed that his soon to be wife came to know about his deeds from someone who is not him.

"Say Sorry and forget everything, this is what happens every time you do something wrong. How many times,Arnav? ", Said Kushi as she asked his boyfriend again, furious at him, more than that pain is what no one cannot resist themself from noticing, in her eyes.

" I'm sorry, Kushi! I won't do that again. I promise.", Said Arnav as he promised pleading her as he gulped down the lump formed in his throat as if gulping down the pain down his throat.

"Don't you dare Arnav. Don't you dare to make a promise again, when you can't leave that habit of your's. ", Screamed Kushi as the word ' promise ' made her more mad.

Arnav shut his mouth as soon as the words came out from her mouth,as whatever gets heard from her is a inevitable fact.

" Kushi, I tried a lot to leave that habit but I am just add-",he was cut off by a furious Kushi.

"Addicted? Ain't you? ", Said Kushi and the look she gave him could make anyone regret taking a birth in the first place.

His fiancee is a witch! A Beautiful Witch!

" I'm Sorry, Kushi! I'll try to leave it and I'm already trying to leave the same. ", Said Arnav trying to pacify her.

" I know Arnav, I know that you will definitely try to leave that habit of yours but why the hell did you say that you are no more having that drugs when you are still trying to leave that habit of your's? ", asked Kushi looking at him.

He knew that he did mistake by telling her that he left having drugs when he is still trying to leave the habit. But what would have he done, he is afraid of his relationship with his Kushi, and if he would said that he is still having drugs, she may leave him. He is afraid of that,and that is why he lied to her.

"Why did you lie to me? Did I tell you to stop having drugs immediately? I know it will take time but when you said that you are no more having it, I felt happy that you showed improvement in just few days but how would I know that you are having drugs behind my back? Such a Great actor you are! ", Said Kushi as she remembered how she caught him having drugs.

" I was afraid of our relationship Kushi. I thought you would leave me if I won't stop having drugs immediately, You can find a better man who is not me, I was afraid! ", Said Arnav as more tears rolled down his eyes.

" What happened now? Ain't our relationship got affected? ", questioned Kushi.

Arnav again bowed down his head feeling ashamed.

" At least you would have told me the truth Arnav. You know when you have to discover a truth from any outsider about your partner, how does it feel? They told me that you are still having drugs and I didn't believe them, but today I just lost my trust in you. ", Said Kushi dissaponted.

" Kushi, I-", he was cut off by Kushi.

"It would have been better if you hadn't hide the truth from me. I believed you when you told me that lie, but you proved me wrong.

It hurts me the most when someone on whom you believe with all your breath breaks it, when you have to know about your life partner life's truth from someone else who is no one in our life. It hurt me the most.

If you would have told me the truth by your self, it would have been different today. ", Said Kushi as she recalled how someone was complaining about Arnav and she didn't believe their words.

Arnav was crying, looking at her.

"I'm sorry Kushi, It's my mistake. Tell me what should I do to make you forgive me? ", asked Arnav repenting.

" Just don't bring the situation where you have to bow down your head in front of me Arnav, that's enough! Just do that and nothing else. If you have to bow down your head in front of me in your life, it will be only twice and that is when you will tie Nuptial chain around my neck and when you have to kiss me on my forehead in my labor! ", Said Kushi as she indicated her forehead to Arnav wiping away her tears.

" I'm sorry again Kushi, I'll never do hide about anything from you, I promise very soon I'll be free from this addiction as I'm already addicted to you. You know old habits are hard to forget but not impossible. I'll never do something that will make you repent of ever loving me. ", Said Arnav as he smiled at her and hugged her, not before asking her permission which she granted.

He will soon leave having drugs! His promise!

The End

Having Drugs also meant having medicines more than necessary which becomes addiction at some point of time, even though they don't need medicine for their body anymore.

How was it?
Vote & Comment!
Advance happy new year, and a bumper offer for you, as tomorrow is a Sunday, I'll be free and I am sure I'll not be available on the day of new year because of my classes as usual, anyone who want something as a surprise/present for new year can comment here, if not tomorrow, I'll grant it someday for sure, may be very soon - not sure though.🙈🙈