Burning Heart - last part

In hospital,

"Sorry Mr.Raizada,She went into depression,I guess. Tests are needed. ", Said doctor after checking Kushi.

He went leaving behind a worried Arnav while the Raizada's who stood there went into shock.

Kushi was lying on the bed unconscious, her veins are injected with saline. She was looking very weak as if someone sucked the life out of her.

Arnav was standing in front of the Room, looking at her and a tear rolled his cheek as soon as his eyes fell on her physique.

After few minutes, which seemed like hours for Arnav, doctor came outside.

"Doctor? How is m..my Kushi? ", asked Arnav as MY left his mouth, he realised she is no more 'his'. He lost the right to call her as his. Raizada's stood there crying over their ex - daughter in laws health while Gupta's are crying for their daughter.

" Sorry to say Mr. Raizada but my doubt was right. Your wife went into depression, may be from last few months. ", Said the doctor pitying over ASR, while Arnav stood there shocked with the revelation of truth about his wi- ex-wife's health condition.

He was devastated hearing out the news, his Kushi is in depression, he didn't even had an idea about that.As soon as realisation dawned upon him, he fell on his knees - crying.

Family was shattered hearing about the news.

"Can I see her? ", asked Arnav whispering, and if the hospital is not silent, they wouldn't have heard him.

" Yes. She is conscious now. You can see her, but don't stress her. ", Said doctor and after getting a slight nod from Arnav who is still on his knees, doctor went away.

Arnav slowly got up from his position, got up and looked at her conscious form, opening the door, he went inside.

Kushi was conscious but had her eyes closed. As soon as she heard the footsteps, she opened her eyes. She looked at her ex-husband deeply and turned away her face as he approached her.

Arnav was hurt, looking at her doing that but he deserves it. Doesn't he?

Arnav went near her, Kushi didn't turned to look at him.

"Kushi? ", he whispered and he didn't got any response.

" Kushi, I'm sorry. It's just because of me you are in this situation. ", Whispered Arnav holding her hand. Kushi who sensed him touching her hand, jerked away his hand from her's. This hurt him more.

" Kushi? ", Whispered Arnav and didn't got any response. Hurt and disappointed, he turned to go out.

" You know what? ", as he was going out away from her, he heard her whisper and if his whole body, soul and heart weren't concentrating on her, he would have missed hearing her voice.

He turned to look at her, she was looking at ceiling.

" You know what?I have no right on you. I'd lost my right on you after our divorce. We have no relationship now, not when I've demanded you for making preparations of my marriage with someone else. Not when I've told you to make me bride of someone else. I don't have any right. ", She said and Arnav was going to say something like punishment but Kushi cut him off.