Time flies away but never return back

Kushi is standing there drenching her red salwaar kameez under the heavy rain,shivering badly doing the job that her Boss had given to her who is no less than monster called as ASR.
Her Sisters birthday is going to end in next few hours and her plans of celebrating her Sisters birthday in a grand way with whatever they have & can afford seems to went into vain.She still stood there giving the directions for the vehicles that are going through her way to parking area.

Kushi stood there Lost in her thoughts as to how her life turned upside down from the last few days from the time  she went through humiliation in Lucknow.If that was not less,beast came into her life once again to make her life hell or So She willingly entered but Anyway how can she let Some one point finger at her Character & her Intentions.She is women who has self respect and when someone will point out at her character without knowing about her anything then she too willingly proves them that she is way better than that rich brats,having happy & Contented life.

But today She is really upset over the happenings in AR,she posing for the camera becoming a model,Ordering her to wear Short clothes which will hide nothing of her,Degrading her Self-Respect & her precious Dignity.But at last,She was able avoid that Revealing dress but anyway she posed in front of a Camera without her will.She posing for photographs in a decent dress in not her problem at all but posing for a photo without her will,forcing herself is the actual problem.That just insult to her self-respect & Dignity.

Arnav on the other Side came outside with his clients talking about his precious deal not knowing that he is going to regret his each and every action towards kushi for his lifetime.Arnav attention shifted to kushi when his clients pointed out at her Showing Some pity that a girl who is so young is drenching in Rain shivering very badly,Shoving them away he stood there looking at drenching kushi when there is a flash of a girl who is clad in red saree looking absolutely gorgeous came in front of his eyes turning his eyes to spit fire at the cause for taking his senses away & affecting him precisely affecting his heart .Now,Looking at her Shivering form he is affected.

He decided to punish her more ignoring her Shivering form for the affect she has on him which is no fault of her's when he is shocked to find a car speeding towards her where kushi is not aware of it.He felt Some Rod is fallen on his heart and he started to run towards her to save her but alas it was late....very late...
Time doesn't stop for anyone!Can it?

Arnav looked at the figure lying lifelessly there on the road with blood drenched around her.The vehicle with a lightening speed just hit her hard before he reach her & save her and she fly away at the intensity of hit and her head banged to the Road with a force that may be anyone can say that she was spot dead.If he felt a rod fallen on his heart before then what he is feeling now is more worst than that,he felt the whole universe is fallen on his head & his heart has no say as it has stopped beating.

Arnav screaming her name went towards her after coming out from the shock taking her head on his lap.

"Kushi...Kushi,wake up" Said Arnav crying trying to wake her up cupping her cheeks but there was no response .

"Kushi wake up dammit,This is not funny" Said Arnav Once again trying to wake her up and not getting any response he put his finger near her nose to sense her breathing but nothing came.

He lifted her in his arms taking her to his SUV hoping for everything to become better driving towards the nearby hospital breaking all the Rules & Regulations,Do's & Don't's of traffic.