Heart to Heart

*Before him calling Kushi as Biggest Mistake*

"NK? ",Called out Arnav looking for his brother.

" Yeah, Nannav! I'm here. ", Said NK as he just came out from his balcony, removing his headphones on as he was listening to the songs, a lays packet in his hand as always.

" I want to have a conversation with you. ", asked Arnav politely shocking NK to the core as it is the first time he is talking to him politely.

It was after few days of his kidnapping fiasco, everyone in the house is gloomy. Anjali is still is not out from her illusion of fairy tale where her husband is always right. It was after few days,as he got to how much NK did helped his wife while he was kidnapped, he is happy that his wife isn't alone at the time he isn't happy, it's better if the reason behind it stays mum.

He is thankful to NK who helped his wife, but he want to have a conversation with him. Relationship between him and his wife stable, at least.

NK, who stood shocked came out from his la la Land when Arnav started waving his hands in front of his face.

"Yeah, Nannav. Tell me, what do you want to converse with me? ", asked NK as he came out from Shock-land.

" I want to thank you,Nk! ", Said Arnav without beating around the bush and Nandkishore would have fainted then and there if he wouldn't have ate any snacks just few minutes before the words uttered by his Nannav. His food is his strength, after all.

He pinched himself to believe once more and winced in pain just after that making Arnav frown at him. He didn't call him 'crazy' as it is totally reserved for his Kushi.

"You have helped my wife enough while I was kidnapped. I want to thank you for taking her side by supporting her in much needed time. You deserve my thanks and much more, Nk. Thank you, Once again. ", Said Arnav as he hugged his cousin making him shocked more.

Coming out from the hug and his shocking mode as well, NK sighed smiling slightly or better say brightly because the same smile can be defined in two ways, slightly because it is according to NK is the smile is a slight one while brightly because the same smile is brighter for Arnav (as he didn't know what's smile is, the slightest smile will be brighter for him) "Nannav, No need to thank me Nannav, I know I'm intelligent and that is why I helped my friend ", Said NK sighing self praising himself.

Arnav slightly chuckled at him, NK sighing away " Come on Nananv,lets have a selfie.I have to upload this pic in my social media after all for the first time, My Nannav thanked me. ", Said NK taking his phone posing for a selfie.

" NK, I haven't finished my conversation. ", Said Arnav and NK frowned at him.

Arnav slightly gulped down the lump, clearing his throat to ask whatever he wanted to ask.

" NK, I am not going to beat around the bush. I'm going straight. Are you still in love with my Kushi? ", asked Arnav and NK stood there shocked.

" Nannav? ", Whispered NK.

"NK, don't try to hide anything. I know a guys feeling when they will be in love. I know you have some feelings towards Kushi and it was confirmed when you went out without information after my sudden marriage with Kushi. ", Said Arnav as he remembered how NK Dissapeared after his sudden marriage.

" Nannav, it's nothing like-", he was cut off by Arnav.

"No need to lie NK, just spit it out. I have seen the same feeling called love towards Kushi. ", Said Arnav as matter of fact.

" Yes, Nannav! I love Kushi ji and I still love her but that doesn't mean I'm going to do something to gain her. I know you both love each other which is proved between this kidnap fiasco. I have seen her not living herself without you. She wasn't happy. I can't see her unhappy and if she is happy with you, I am ready to move on, I just want her happiness and it lies with you, I'll move on from her someday for sure. ", Said NK as a lone tear rolled down his eye.

Arnav hugged him as soon as the words left his mouth.

" Thank you, NK. ", Said Arnav again as he knew that more than him, someone like NK deserves his Kushi.

" Why Thank you, Nannav? Kushi loves you and you love her, I'll move on and will find someone who would love me back more than I do. Don't worry, but I'm always Kushi ji's best friend and will remain as same for the life time. ", Said NK coming out of the hug.

" I'm sorry NK, you are hurt and -"he was cut off by NK.

"No Nannav, I know I have no chance in the life but don't worry I'll definitely snatch the chance from you in my next life. ", Said NK joking around. This made green Monster in Arnav to awake.

" Best of luck for that and I'm sure you aren't lucky enough. ", Said Arnav being Overconfident.

" Wishing you the same. ", Said NK.

" Let's see. ", both said at the same time.

Heart to Heart conversation it was!

The End!

Dedicated to Mekhukc

Happy birthday dear, may god bless you and grant you a very long, happy and a peaceful life ahead, enjoy your day.
You are one of my favorite reader, and I just love your comments. So, anything you want I can present you as a gift, but after few days.

Once again, happy birthday, enjoy your day birthday girl. ❤