I Hate You! (Teaser)

"You have to marry me for six months or else I won't let your sister marry my brother. ", Said Arnav shocking Kushi to the core who stood there, now knowing the reason behind him dragging her away from the crowd.

Kushi, who stood like a statue for first few seconds come out from her Shock - ing land and started laughing like a maniac, clutching her stomach.

"Marriage? Are you serious, Arnav ji? ", asked Kushi laughing.

Arnav, who stood there in his angry mode looked more furious if it is possible.

Looking at him glaring at her, she stopped her laughing session. Arnav grabbed her hands tight as Kushi hissed in pain.

" Aahhh, It's paining Arnav ji. Leave me. ", Said Kushi hissing in pain as his hold on her tightened more.

As soon as he heard her say 'Leave me', he remembered her saying the same words in front of his brother in law, but that 'me' is replaced by 'Anjali'. As soon as that word came in his mind, his heart twisted in its own as pain clinging at his heart. His hate for her increased more, his hold on her hand tightened more.

She was wearing a beautiful bangles of red color matching with her dress, the bangles broke as it is crushed by his hands. As soon as the bangles broke, it pierced her wrist as blood flew out from her hands.

Full update is on inkitt!
Check it out!
Vote & Comment!

BTW, Anyone knew what's my age?