You don't have a Right

"Accha hua tumhare maa baap aaj zinda nahi hai-"His words were cut off by a burning sensation on his cheek only to realize that his wife precisely Contract wife slapped him hard on his cheeks.

(It was good that your parents are not alive today)

" How dare you slap me?"said Arnav gritting his teeth looking at her sharply.

"How dare you talk about parents in that way?Who are you to talk about my parents?huh..?What right do you have to judge my character?" Asked or better say screamed  kushi after slapping him.

Arnav looked at her as if he will kill her for slapping him.

"I dare to talk about your parents and I dare to judge you because you deserve that,You are a characterless women,a home wrecker.How could you betray mine & your's family who loves you so much by having an affair with a married man behind our backs?" Said Arnav spitting venom at her.

"And anything more?" Asked kushi.

Arnav stood there stupefied looking at her reaction.

"Don't you care to explain why did you do that?" Said Arnav.

"Why?" Asked kushi being very confident than never before.

"What Why?You are already doing wrong deeds and asking me why should you explain?Huh?What a woman you could be?" Said Arnav disgusted

"I asked Why?Why should I explain this to a characterless man like YOU?Asked kushi looking at him with fire that can burn him anytime.

" What?What did you said?Characterless man like me-"he was cut off by kushi.

"Yeah,characterless man like you .If me being in a relationship with a married man which is nothing but your own assumption makes me a characterless women then who are you?A man who tried to kiss another woman Even being in relationship with his girlfriend,that is your character.Then are you not a characterless man?Did you not try to lure at another woman being committed to your girlfriend?When your yourself is a characterless man and doesn't know how to control your hormones,how can you question me ?What right do you have to question about my character yourself being a characterless man?How can you?Should I also tell you na na na scream at you that IT IS GOOD THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE NOT ALIVE TO LOOK AT A CHARACTERLESS SON LIKE YOU?No,but I don't say anything like that because I know how that words can break a human apart.If in your eyes,I am a characterless woman,then for sure,I am not cruel like you to spit venom using one's parents.

And about my character,If you think of me as a characterless woman and a home wrecker,then I don't care.I don't care anymore to justify myself to a characterless man like you.

I don't care what you think of me now.Not anymore.But I just wanted to confess you something.

All this while arnav is looking at kushi with emotions unnamed pooling on his face.

You know what I hate myself.I hate myself because I loved a characterless man like you.I hate myself for that.I am leaving your house now itself because I don't think I have an need to stay there as your contract wife anymore but only after I reveal about my so called illegal affair to your family and my family.After that,if anything comes out in a good way to you then I'll destroy it.It was my mistake to think about your family,your sister and YOU just because I LOVED YOU.After revealing this illegal affair if anything happens to your sister and your family,I'd not care.It's my mistake that I cared ,but I'll rectify my mistakes now.I an sure my family knows everything about my so called affair which seems in your eyes.Just wait and watch.I'll bring this truth infront of everyone and after the truth will reveal,you'll regret badly and I am not going to forgive you or forget the words you used for me using MY PARENTS. " Said kushi with a glint in her eyes which no one got to witness till now as until now no one touched her wrong nerve which was done by arnav today by using her parents to spit venom at her and she went away leaving thoughtful Arnav.

The truth will get revealed in anyway which will clear misunderstandings but is that useful in anyway now?Kushi is not going to forget or better say accept each and every word she heard from her love.When she will not forget or accept his venom how can she forgive him?

Forgiveness comes only when someone accepts later one's mistakes.If they'll not able to accept someone's mistake,how can they forgive them.Kushi too can't accept Arnav's venom which is a mistake, then there is no talk of forgiveness here.

The End

That's it!

This is what I thought of when Arnav questioned her character and spit venom at her using her parents which I didn't like at all.It disgusts me to even think of that line.

How was the shot?

Vote & comment.