Don't You Dare-1

What if Kushi has Crush on her neighbor whose house is opposite to her house and kushi wanted to look at his face at 12.00 AM for New Year.....?What if Arnav's feeings are quite strong?What would be Arnav's Reaction?

Arnav after Rescuing Akash,came outside only to realize that he forgot his phone and went inside to Search his phone in dark Room when kushi Came inside the house and took her jalebi's with her,standing at the window to look at her Crush Adi.....Aka Aditya who is quite handsome with well built body.

Aditya-

Kushi is Very Excited and jumping up and down with happiness that she is going to look at her Crush's face at exact 12

Kushi is Very Excited and jumping up and down with happiness that she is going to look at her Crush's face at exact 12.00 'O' Clock.

Aditya's Room is exactly opposite to the Room of kushi's and he actually sleep's making his Room window open.So,Kushi always admire's him from her window through his Room's window.

Kushi,a 18 years old teenage girl is quite tended to have a crush looking at handsome man and the man whom she thinks to be similar to salman khan,making kushi to drool over Aditya.So,Kushi is waiting for 12.00 'O' Clock very eagerly not knowing that her dream of looking at her Crush's face is going to get crushed by none other than her dear laad governor.

On the other side Arnav is Searching for his phone when he heard kushi's voice calling her sister and he looked at her only to get lost in her angelic Smile adorning her face making her beautiful,Gorgeous and Cute.

Arnav looked at her antics with adorable smile even without his notice when he found his phone near window and he went towards the window & bent down to take his phone not knowing that he is going to crush his kushi's dream.

On the other side kushi started to Count down backwards from 10 .

10
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
7
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1

Kushi opened her eyes expecting her dream to come true but stood shocked not believing her eyes where as Arnav is quite lost looking at her in such a close proximity.Kushi,after few seconds come out from her shocked state and started Screaming.

"YOU.......What are you doing here?" Asked or say screamed kushi to which Arnav Come out from his Lost state or say dream land.

"Shut up!"Said Arnav shutting her mouth with his Hands making kushi's Eyes wide and She felt Butterflies dancing in her stomach which is 'It-is-nothing-but-Acidity' in her view and a chill run down her spine when his palm touched her lips.

"Are you on a mission to wake up whole delhi?" Asked Arnav gritting his teeth to which kushi pushed him away.

"I Don't know if wake up whole delhi or not but I Surely want to wake up from my sleep" Said kushi thinking that may it would be her dream.

"What?" Asked Arnav Confused.

"Hey Devimayya,please wake me up from my sleep.....please just make it my dream....please Devimayya.....Don't Spoil my wish" Murmured Kushi closing her eyes and praying joining her hands.

Arnav Found her murmuring Cute between the fairy lights and Glowing moon.

Kushi after praying opened her one eye and peaked only to found her laad governor standing in front of her,widening her eyes she pinched herself and even then found him standing in front of her.Pouting that it is not any dream but reality and upset that she was not able to look at her Crush at 12.00 'O'Clock which turned into Anger Soon.

"You laad governor,you have spoiled my dream" Said kushi Crying dramatically pushing him.

"What the....." Left from Arnav's mouth looking at her Audacity to push him and punch him which is of course only kushi can or say dare to do.

Kushi listening his what the,looking at him and turned her face away towards Aditya's window ignoring him just to find it open but she didn't found Aditya in his Room Dissapointing her more but that disappointment Dissapeared looking at Aditya entering his Room and shy smile bloomed on her face looking at him in his Tight fitting T-shirt which shows his perfect and well built Muscles.

Arnav looked at her turning her face away from him which raised his temper but what he noticed next left him to anger that has no limits,he started to erupt like valcano which may be quite dangerous than Nitrogen Gas.

Arnav looked at her blushing and followed her vision only to look at a man,A MAN in his Tight fitting t-shirt which showed his well built body.He wanted to bang that man's and kushi's head to the wall.

That's it!
It is a two shot.
How was it?

What will be Arnav's Reaction?

Will he Confess his feelings?

SHOULD I CONTINUE IT?

Hit the ⭐ button and follow me more updates!

Waiting for your Comments!

Thank you

-Bhavs0005☺