Green Monster

What if  Kushi would have kissed NK instead of Arnav on Haldi day?

Devyani,Anjali,Manorama,NK and Arnav Stood at the poolside looking at the Decoration Of Payash Which is So beautiful.Kushi Started praising Devyani & Anjali and started to kiss them.

"Aap bahut achi hai Anjali ji" Said Kushi Kissing Anjali's Cheek.

"Aur aap jiji ki Nani bannewali hai"Said Kushi now shifting to Nani's side & kissing her cheek.

"Aur aap jiji ki Mami"Said kushi shifting to Mami kissing her Cheek

Kushi shifted to next person who is NK & with excitement Kissed his cheek "Aur aap -"Stopped kushi realizing what she did,She kissed her freind nanhe ji.

Green Monster started waking up inside Arnav who stood beside NK ,watching Kushi kissing NK on his Cheeks.He clenched his fists & Grinding his jaws,spitting fire at NK.If looks could kill Anyone then NK would have been turned into Ash.

Kushi stood shocked & Embarrassed as she kissed her FRIEND NK but NK  realising her state,to make her Comfortable Started to say something.

" Kushi ji-"Kushi heard NK say and cut him off saying.

"Sorry Nanhe ji" Saif kushi embarrassed but NK took it lightly.

"No need of Sorry Kushi ji,I understand and you just kissed on my cheeks and friends can kiss on their cheeks ,it's kind of showing affection.No need to feel bad kushi ji" Said NK in pure English and hugged her friendly to give her Comfort.

Arnav flinched looking at them hugging each other increasing his body heat thousand folds in jealousy.Even the person who stood beside him would have been dead with the amount of heat that is releasing from his body.

Devyani and Anjali stood there Smiling but They also looked at Arnav after Kushi kissed NK and found him burning in jealousy, waking up his Green Monster from the deep sleep and internally smirked at the Golden chance to tease him & make him jealous.Nani & Anjali shared a look at each other and understanding each other gestures started to implement their plan when NK & Kushi will be out of Sight.

Soon Kushi went away not noticing the pair of eyes that are looking at her with madness,possesiveness & Obsessiveness which are hiding the pure love very well.Soon NK too went away in another Direction Somewhat saving himself from the wrath of the possessive Man present there.Because if NK would have followed behind kushi,The possessed man would have surely killed him alive.

Shyaam who too witnessed the Scene went away fuming in Anger.Mami too went away as usually With her typical walk & Hello Hi Bye Bye.

Devyani and Anjali finding the perfect chance,winking at each other started their drama.

"Anjali bitiya,Nk and Kushi looks good together Right?" Asked Nani Narrowing her eyes at Arnav from the corner of her eyes and Smiling at Anjali.

"Yes Nani,they both look perfect as a couple,So cute."Said Anjali giggling at Nani where Arnav hearing there talks want to break each and every thing that comes his way.If any other would have been in his di's & Nani's place,he would have broken their bones to even involving someone other than him with kushi.

" And Kushi too Kissed NK which meant she must have feelings for him & NK too hugged her back.It's better if we start preparations for another marriage."said Anjali observing her chotte's expression who's temper is increasing beyond the word 'limit'.